tag question

tommyc50

hey any of you guys having a problem writing on the tags the dec issue. I shot my deer and went to write on the tag and the ball point pen wouldn't write it seems they put a gloss on the tags [I always carry 3 pens and make sure they all write , I hunted long island and the old coops and Cos are always looking for excuse too write a ticket] I shot him @ 4: 10 and I didn't have my reading glasses and wrote it out by memory but I wrote w/ one pen and then another and another I wrote it out and tagged him  but when I got back to the house [and I had my reading glasses] I rewrote it AND still had a hard time. My friend sat. fractured him foot he fell off his atv  going up the road [it was all mud under the snow but thank god he's ok and man he's my idol HE still went hunting] SO he went home the pain was really intense he went home and has to wear the boot for a month and he said listen come and get the land owner  dmp tag i'll sign it over to you and again the tags would not write on the pens worked on paper fine but not on the tags. I remember a few years ago they had a problem w/ a printer in Illinois I was wondering if anybody had any problems this year.

Fisher Space Pen . Writes on wet a paper , upside down, from -30 to 250 degrees ( in case you’re in Turkey Feathers hut ) .

Some guys keep their pen in an inside pocket so it stays relatively warm as well .

https://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Space-Pen-Bullet-Clip/dp/B0002ZQB4M/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1542905269&sr=8-4&keywords=fisher+space+pen

• Thanks 1