Hothands

9 minutes ago, helmut in the bush said:

What brand do you think works the best? The ones I've used recently don't seem to work as good as they used to. Good idea using the bag if you just go out for a coupe hours.

I only buy the Hothands, never an issue. Even the body warmers are nice

1 hour ago, Paula said:

I put these in a baggie on Saturday, they are still working. The Toasties seem to be working but I would put new ones in. 

I have wasted so many of these and all I needed was a baggie to put them in. 

IMG_20181129_070845645.jpg

YES!!!!   As long as the wrap is air tight... the "Hot Hands" will cool down because of no oxygen... then when you open them up... they will get hot once again!!! 

• Like 1

This year I’ve opened some  for the first time and they never heated up . Anyone experience that ? Bought a box on sale a few years back .

For my feet, I don’t shower  prior to a hunt ,as they never seem to be completely dry no matter how much I towel them off  and my socks pick up moisture and foot cools down. For a AM hunt I shower the night before, a PM hunt at least two hours prior, and use a hairdryer on my feet .

I put paper towels in my Muck boots when I get home and almost always will they come out a little damp, Great for,pulling out any moisture. Dry means warm , I also never wear more then one pair of socks ,your toes / feet should move freely in your boots .

1 minute ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

This year I’ve opened some  for the first time and they never heated up . Anyone experience that ? Bought a box on sale a few years back .

For my feet, I don’t shower  prior to a hunt ,as they never seem to be completely dry no matter how much I towel them off  and my socks pick up moisture and foot cools down. For a AM hunt I shower the night before, a PM hunt at least two hours prior, and use a hairdryer on my feet .

I put paper towels in my Muck boots when I get home and almost always will they come out a little damp, Great for,pulling out any moisture. Dry means warm , I also never wear more then one pair of socks ,your toes / feet should move freely in your boots .

If they are a few years old then they either don't work or they don't work well enough

• Like 1

8 hours ago, helmut in the bush said:

What brand do you think works the best? The ones I've used recently don't seem to work as good as they used to. Good idea using the bag if you just go out for a coupe hours.

i've used other brands like Remington label but Hothands brand posted seem to work best. why? i have no idea.