7th Annual Banquet

3 hours ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

The one of me an Larry with his new AR is like one of those buck pictures where the arms are outstretched and the deer is closer to the camera that the hunter. I am really standing about 5' closer to the camera than he is. OR h

I don’t care how the picture looks , as long as I’m in it !

• Like 1

I will do my best to make it next year, Praying for healthy kids at home! I love these banquets though, They are usually the only time or two, my wife and I get to go out together each year. Makes for a great night in a great atmosphere! Great Work Bob. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

The date is already set so mark your calendars. March 14th, 2020

Are you changing the Saturday it falls on each yr Bob? We've keep the same 3rd sat in march for yrs and the last two banquets have coincided with ours.  Now that your back in Henrietta I'd like to go again!

Just now, zag said:

Are you changing the Saturday it falls on each yr Bob? We've keep the same 3rd sat in march for yrs and the last two banquets have coincided with ours.  Now that your back in Henrietta I'd like to go again!

We have tried to have an April or late March banquet over the years. It got too much of a pain dancing around the spring breaks and Easter. Last year we tried first Saturday in May and the Walleye fishermen and Turkey hunters lost their minds...lol. SO we are trying to settle on the second Saturday in March as our rock solid date. That should avoid the local NWTF and the McQuaid fundraising dinner plus a couple others. Now I just have to hope the damned Irish don't get upset.