Xbow full inclusion??

What’s really interesting is that in the pic I posted FSW is using a grunt call bayonet attachment at the end of his barrel. This became illegal due to the SAFE Act. That’s probably why the 2nd pic that TreeGuy posted doesn’t contain such attachment. Therefore, I still think it’s a real pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This all coming from a guy that's never shot a real Whitetail and still rides daddy's coattail? Priceless

This all coming from a guy that's never shot a real Whitetail and still rides daddy's coattail? Priceless

What’s wrong with being proud of the bucks my Dad shoots? He puts his time in. You post pics of your friend’s bucks. Other members post pics of non-forum member bucks as well.

I’d be willing to bet that every one of the whitetails I’ve killed is truly a whitetail. So not sure what you mean by “real”

What’s wrong with being proud of the bucks my Dad shoots? He puts his time in. You post pics of your friend’s bucks. Other members post pics of non-forum member bucks as well.

I’d be willing to bet that every one of the whitetails I’ve killed is truly a whitetail. So not sure what you mean by “real”

If that's what you think riding daddy's tail means that then that explains a bunch. Yes. Some real ones to be proud of for sure. Funny part is you are jealous enough to spend all that time to dig up a post from what 2015? That speaks volumes. Funny part is that if one looks at the harvest thread there is just as many or more pics of bucks with no hunter pics then there is with and you have the like button pushed on all without a word about a hero shot? I love the Envy but man you really need to tone it down a bit. My bucks will always look the same and are prettier than I ever will be.

8 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

If that's what you think riding daddy's tail means that then that explains a bunch. Yes. Some real ones to be proud of for sure. Funny part is you are jealous enough to spend all that time to dig up a post from what 2015? That speaks volumes. Funny part is that if one looks at the harvest thread there is just as many or more pics of bucks with no hunter pics then there is with and you have the like button pushed on all without a word about a hero shot? I love the Envy but man you really need to tone it down a bit. My bucks will always look the same and are prettier than I ever will be.

2015? By the looks of that Mullet I would have guess that was from 1985. Twisted Sister Rocks man :pleasantry:

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

i kept checking on posts to see if your Dad got a buck.  Was happy to see he got it done!   I root for a lot of guys on here and cheer for them when it happens and their families too!  Be it a big buck, a little buck, doe etc...

• Like 2

I told you that pic is my phone wallpaper, so I didn’t spend time digging it up.

I am proud of my 2.5 y/o bucks. I am proud that I pass 1.5’s every year recently. I’m proud that I had an opportunity at two different 3.5’s last year even though I couldn’t seal the deal.

You said it in this thread that access is the most important thing. It’s why you shot bigger bucks than me or why I shot a Mt Lion and you didn’t, etc.

I told you that pic is my phone wallpaper, so I didn’t spend time digging it up.

I am proud of my 2.5 y/o bucks. I am proud that I pass 1.5’s every year recently. I’m proud that I had an opportunity at two different 3.5’s last year even though I couldn’t seal the deal

Lol. Perfect. Sound words from a weekend warrior. Those 4 and 6'a are just as pretty. Flattered that you only want pics of me and my real bucks.

Lol. Perfect. Sound words from a weekend warrior. Those 4 and 6'a are just as pretty. Flattered that you only want pics of me and my real bucks.

That’s exactly what I am. Usually hunt 1 day per week- sometimes both weekend days.

So 325 posts in, the guys for inclusion still want it, the guys against it are still against it, the guys who don’t give a shit still don’t care and FSW is still an asshole. Locker up mods this ships sailed.

Don't forget the part that FSW is apparently what a few of these guys hope they are when they grow up. For some to spend so much time proving their Envy and jealousy is flattering

Then you probably should not worry about what other successful hunters do or don't do with their kill.

If you go back and look at my post of you and that 10pt, I said I prefer that pic. It was a compliment on a nice buck and nice picture. I would think 99% of people on this forum would agree that pic of you with the buck is a nicer photo than the one of just the back of your truck.

What's wrong with being a weekend warrior? Unfortunately, I have to work for a living and vacation time is difficult to take especially in the Fall.

Not a thing. But then again that's the last person that should be worry about someone else's harvest or what they do with it. Even more so when it seems to be the only harvest that he seems worried about? But we all know there are words for that.

Don't forget the part that FSW is apparently what a few of these guys hope they are when they grow up. For some to spend so much time proving their Envy and jealousy is flattering

You shoot some nice bucks, not everyone can spend the amount of time you and I can in the woods every year. You and I hunt completely different styles and areas, if shooting a big racked buck was my goal I would shoot 130+ inch deer every year as well. Instead I like hunting my way and haven’t been to my lease in Ohio or PA because all my time was spent in the ADK’s and Maine tracking bucks in the snow. Life is nice when you have options. I’ve let 31 different bucks go this year. On my 300 acre farm here in eastern NY I’ve got 7 trail cams and the biggest buck I have on cam here is maybe a 70” 2yr old. Trophy’s are different to everyone In my neck of the woods a 3yr old 100” buck is a trophy, in the ADKS a 180lb buck is a trophy. In Ohio and PA where I hunt 140+” buck is a trophy. My neighbor is 60yrs old probably has 50 sets of antlers in his garage and he thinks a 3” spike is a trophy and the other day when I helped him load his on his wheeler he was grinning ear to ear and was still shaking. I learned long ago not to give a shit what others think or do, if people are ok with shooting spike and it makes them happy good for them, I’ll shake their hand and congratulate them just the same if it was 200”s.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Not a thing. But then again that's the last person that should be worry about someone else's harvest or what they do with it. Even more so when it seems to be the only harvest that he seems worried about? But we all know there are words for that.

I think Biz was only commenting on the composition of the photos. I have to agree that "hero" shots especially when they are composed nicely (no gore, tongue hanging out, etc) look nicer that just a dead carcass photo. I've posted some dead carcass photos, but they were at the moment of recovery and usually just to post in the annual live thread or something. That photo of you with the buck is a good one!

You shoot some nice bucks, not everyone can spend the amount of time you and I can in the woods every year. You and I hunt completely different styles and areas, if shooting a big racked buck was my goal I would shoot 130+ inch deer every year as well. Instead I like hunting my way and haven’t been to my lease in Ohio or PA because all my time was spent in the ADK’s and Maine tracking bucks in the snow. Life is nice when you have options. I’ve let 31 different bucks go this year. On my 300 acre farm here in eastern NY I’ve got 7 trail cams and the biggest buck I have on cam here is maybe a 70” 2yr old. Trophy’s are different to everyone In my neck of the woods a 3yr old 100” buck is a trophy, in the ADKS a 180lb buck is a trophy. In Ohio and PA where I hunt 140+” buck is a trophy. My neighbor is 60yrs old probably has 50 sets of antlers in his garage and he thinks a 3” spike is a trophy and the other day when I helped him load his on his wheeler he was grinning ear to ear and was still shaking. I learned lobby ago not to give a shit what others think or do, if people are ok with shooting spike and it makes them happy good for them, I’ll shake their hand and congratulate them just the same if it was 200”s.

Agreed 100% but as you can see above there are others that show their true colors when others are a little more successful then they are. I had just as much fun helping a buddy out getting his biggest this year with the Xbow then I did taking a 140. Some will always worry more about others when they should be working on themselves I guess.