Xbow full inclusion??

OR... how about less posts here and more in Live from the Woods and Harvest threads??

Nah. This is the time of the year when this forum goes wild for 8 months because barely anyone here hunts Jan - August. I usually head over to Bowsite in the off-season for good reads. There’s always somebody hunting something in the deer off-season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

54 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

If that's what you think riding daddy's tail means that then that explains a bunch. Yes. Some real ones to be proud of for sure. Funny part is you are jealous enough to spend all that time to dig up a post from what 2015? That speaks volumes. Funny part is that if one looks at the harvest thread there is just as many or more pics of bucks with no hunter pics then there is with and you have the like button pushed on all without a word about a hero shot? I love the Envy but man you really need to tone it down a bit. My bucks will always look the same and are prettier than I ever will be.

You mean  pictures like this , 

I can not confirm or deny that this buck was shot by  me or anyone :)  

20181109_175233.jpg

2 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

That deer has too many inches of antler for Wolc. Its meat would be too tough and gamey for him, even if he hung it in 50 degree weather for 3 weeks.

i figured he was too busy staring at its chest for girth!  hey buddy my antlers are up here!  

or since it had a bigger rack he was posing as FSW so no one knew.  

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Theres nothing wrong with the thread. It can stay open.

Nothing wrong ? What happened to the topic about Full Inclusion ? The discussion on the past few pages has nothing to do the the Original Topic ! It has turned into a bullshit session by a few .

This thread has gotten way off track and turned into a BS discussion . I am locking it up !   

Don’t worry about this thread. You got forum members wanting to buy shirts, etc. get the store back up!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

So 325 posts in, the guys for inclusion still want it, the guys against it are still against it, the guys who don’t give a shit still don’t care and FSW is still an asshole. Locker up mods this ships sailed.

You boys getting tired yet?

I've been taking a stroll down from the barn, to check on you guys every now and then. I'm still keeping the beer cold for when yer done, but there are a few less now in the cooler, than there were back on page two!

Got to say though, this crossbow thread went a bit off the rails, compared to all the other ones we've had! Dang entertaining though, I gotta give ya that, thanks to the modesty of the farmer fella!

Well......got 16 more replies, as I typed this. Yer still going strong!! So guess I'll just shuffle on back up to the barn, and tend to keeping the beer cold. Better get more ice, and add more beer. I think it will be awhile yet, before anyone joins me though. 

Ya'll know where I'll be..........:drinks:

• Like 5

You mean  pictures like this , 
I can not confirm or deny that this buck was shot by  me or anyone  
20181109_175233.thumb.jpg.5e1950c34a2e6ccbc84335a28cc6e25e.jpg

Lol. That's the point though. I have piles of pics of my bucks but when one puts a pic on a site like this it takes about 3 seconds of someone's life and they never see it again. I mean it comes to a point where a deer is a deer. A 6 point is a pretty 6 point. Most people's eyes go right to the deer in the pic to see how big it is and to some the different look it may have and what it scores. Being hunters we all know what a deer looks like and most all kinds look the same unless it's a special deer and then that's the real hero and where the attention should fall.

31 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

So getting back on track.   Who is in favor of full xbow inclusion?   Lol

Forget about getting back on track , the tracks buckled !  Discuss what ever your heart desires on this thread . 

Hey - what about the Mueller investigation ? 

Forget about getting back on track , the tracks buckled !  Discuss what ever your heart desires on this thread . 
Hey - what about the Mueller investigation ? 

Who’s Mueller? Any t shirts left? You’re leaving 2018 revenue on the table right now. CrappyIce wants his Xmas gifts!

15 hours ago, wolc123 said:

I guess that explains why you left Mississippi.   You don't sound very happy here in NY.   Maybe you, Doc and the three or four other NYB members who have chimed in on this thread could get yourselves in a min-van and head out west to Oregon.  More than likely, you "heroes" could live out your lives there without having to worry about us weaker and/or less dedicated folks bothering "your" deer.  Besides whitetails, they have mule deer, blacktails, elk, moose, and more big game species that are not available to hunt in NY, making that last crossbow-free state a virtual sportsman's paradise.  The fishing is very good out there also.  The scenery around the Columbia river and Mt Hood rivals that of NY's Adirondacks.   I have visited a few times but you would never catch me living in a state where I could not use my favorite weapon on my favorite animal to eat.   

Speaking of that, besides button bucks and hen turkeys, are you mad about my liking to keep and eat "just barely keeper" bass ?    

I hope you are blessed with enough venison this season in NY, especially if it is your last.   

how king andy of you. Don't like it, leave right?

Listen man, I'm not sure anything I ever say to you will matter. You are who you are right? But what's very clear is that the DEC is heavily interested in pursuing AR's. Now i'm going to venture to guess you're not a big AR guy, so maybe you should see the writing on the wall with their "let em grow" campaign? Or you could bury your head in the sand (or bible) and just ignore it until it becomes law?

your choice of course.

PS You need to stop looking at this forum as your data point for crossbow support, statistically it's irrelevant

PSS You didn't respond to my abortion comment.

how king andy of you. Don't like it, leave right?
Listen man, I'm not sure anything I ever say to you will matter. You are who you are right? But what's very clear is that the DEC is heavily interested in pursuing AR's. Now i'm going to venture to guess you're not a big AR guy, so maybe you should see the writing on the wall with their "let em grow" campaign? Or you could bury your head in the sand (or bible) and just ignore it until it becomes law?
your choice of course.
PS You need to stop looking at this forum as your data point for crossbow support, statistically it's irrelevant
PSS You didn't respond to my abortion comment.

Lol. Ar? Now that would weed them out. Would no doubt lose a couple of the biggest posters on this thread.