Xbow full inclusion??

2 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Lol. Ar? Now that would weed them out. Would no doubt lose a couple of the biggest posters on this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sort of my point. A little self restraint will keep us from getting those laws passed. I get that every year some of us take a smaller deer than we wish for whatever reason (time, sickness, busy that year, bad luck etc) and that's why i'm not a big fan of ARs. To openly boast about shooting deer that have yet to see the earth fully orbit the sun is just confusing to me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fasteddie said:

Nothing wrong ? What happened to the topic about Full Inclusion ? The discussion on the past few pages has nothing to do the the Original Topic ! It has turned into a bullshit session by a few .

If we lock every thread that goes off topic, there wouldnt be very many open threads on the site. Its fine.

• Like 4

sort of my point. A little self restraint will keep us from getting those laws passed. I get that every year some of us take a smaller deer than we wish for whatever reason (time, sickness, busy that year, bad luck etc) and that's why i'm not a big fan of ARs. To openly boast about shooting deer that have yet to see the earth fully orbit the sun is just confusing to me.
. True That. But please don't ask if it would bother me with the weeding out. Lol

1 minute ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

For what? This thread is pretty mild.

exactly. I'm not sure what the obsession is with locking threads. Even if it wasn't mild, it's entertaining. The same folks wanting to lock it up also defend some of the blatantly racist threads and respond with "don't click on it" so I guess I'm confused. 

• Like 1

Interesting.  How does he feel about you?

Doesn't matter. Why even bring that up ??? People like you, always trying to see the negative in everything. Trying to toy with my emotions like it won't hurt, and hurt deep. Also, who says lamp is a he ? Are you insinuating that I'm a homosexual ? (Not that there's anything wrong with that). I mean really Moog, your looked up to by so many on here yet you will say things like that. Let's not forget that deep down, your just a dog missing thief. With carpet in the bed of your truck. Really bro. Glass houses.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Haha 5

3feacac3813971df0d894ca3e92223e8.jpg&key=0fc86af6a3ccaff4dde670de6d6a1138ca9d7f2a0f36cc4fb07b6adb72cc1bf1. Just like they say here. The ones that think an Xbow is not archery and should not be used in archery still think an archery class should be taken? Why?

All bs aside, I think it's actually hilarious on the requirement to read the half page of xbow basics then cut your little tag out and sign,to be legal. Wish pistol permits were that easy

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

Doesn't matter. Why even bring that up ??? People like you, always trying to see the negative in everything. Trying to toy with my emotions like it won't hurt, and hurt deep. Also, who says lamp is a he ? Are you insinuating that I'm a homosexual ? (Not that there's anything wrong with that). I mean really Moog, your looked up to by so many on here yet you will say things like that. Let's not forget that deep down, your just a dog missing thief. With carpet in the bed of your truck. Really bro. Glass houses.

This year can I borrow one of your ARs when we hunt the dogs.  "Promise" to return it!

And I am sure "lamp" feels the same way about you.

• Like 1

This year can I borrow one of your ARs when we hunt the dogs.  "Promise" to return it!
And I am sure "lamp" feels the same way about you.
I think I'd rather borrow one of yours ! We gotta do at least 2 hunts. 1 back down in the hills where there's a few thermals in the arsenal now. And one by you.

We can just use this thread as a personal chatting space. It will be a nice touch on the de-railment aspect.

• Haha 1

Really?? Looked up to by many?

I took  bow hunting /archery class 30yrs. ago, why should I have to take another one to use a X-bow?  Besides anti's say  x-bows are more like guns, so does that mean every time I use a different cal. rifle or shot gun I need to take another gun hunting course??   WTH! I agree with Ohio, hunt with the weapon of your choice.

5 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

Before they even give full inclusion they better fix those ridiculous draw weight and width rules . You can buy any compound bow you want why not the same for xbow that is bs .

Because crossbows use a boat winch to achieve full draw. How much more do you need.

• Like 2