Xbow full inclusion??

I don’t understand why people care if Xbow gets full inclusion? Especially if you hunt Private Land, you can still hunt however you want so who cares how other people hunt? Many states have had full inclusion for years. Ohio, PA, NJ, CT, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Point being that most won't whine about shit like you and would have no problem supporting things that may save the sport in this state. On a side note. If you ever think you can match me up year for year put your money where your mouth is?d2b2b35c6aa226630259de6ae0c3ef8d.jpg&key=36a285e70bd6e7e139c4ca2acb9fcbd2f15907eb601e88d4f45fa05e0ce6e74c

I believe you started this whole thread with your whining did you not? Why even bother starting a thread if you're just going to criticize everyone else's opinion because you are so much smarter and have all of the answers? You've got a serious case of LMS going on.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I don’t understand why people care if Xbow gets full inclusion? Especially if you hunt Private Land, you can still hunt however you want so who cares how other people hunt? Many states have had full inclusion for years. Ohio, PA, NJ, CT, etc.

Many of us that hunt state land would also have no problem with it being included or having its own tags and seasons.

I believe you started this whole thread with your whining did you not? Why even bother starting a thread if you're just going to criticize everyone else's opinion because you are so much smarter and have all of the answers? You've got a serious case of LMS going on.

Wrong answer. An opinion is not a smart ass reply to a post. You bite off a bit to much huh? Match Them?

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

How about they do away with the silly width rule and draw weight rule .

A lot of the good ones you cant even use in this state its annoying .

I bet those other states dont have those rules .

• Like 5

Wrong answer. An opinion is not a smart ass reply to a post. You bite off a bit to much huh? Match Them?

Let's see your hero shot and nys tag legibly and I'll be the first to congratulate you on a gorgeous buck, because I don't have insecurities as you do. Sorry if me taking a loud mouth deer farmers word is a bit too much for me to bite off without proof. And secondly hunting is not a competition so I have no need to compete with anyone but myself and the deer. If anything, that exact mentality is doing more harm to the sport than losing crossbow revenues ever will.

Let's see your hero shot and nys tag legibly and I'll be the first to congratulate you on a gorgeous buck, because I don't have insecurities as you do. Sorry if me taking a loud mouth deer farmers word is a bit too much for me to bite off without proof. And secondly hunting is not a competition so I have no need to compete with anyone but myself and the deer. If anything, that exact mentality is doing more harm to the sport than losing crossbow revenues ever will.

Oh boy look at us falling backwards now. Sorry to make ya look like the fool but after all....You were the one that asked for it. Just think. All that from a dumb deer farmer$

Be interesting to see if you did a experiment  like this ,  have 3 pictures a recurve a compound bow a crossbow. 

And  do  a poll ask  what is the first  image that comes to your mind when you hear the word bow or archery  and ask them to  pick  one of the three images .

Wonder what  most people would choose first . 

4 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Oh boy look at us falling backwards now. Sorry to make ya look like the fool but after all....You were the one that asked for it. Just think. All that from a dumb deer farmer$

It wasn't that unreasonable of a request . 

• Like 1

It wasn't that unreasonable of a request . 

He got just what he requested. This years kills. Like that had anything to do with the Convo but they are pretty so why not. I'm sure he didn't think it would take such a nasty turn on him which is evident by his sad reply.

He got just what he requested. This years kills. Like that had anything to do with the Convo but they are pretty so why not. I'm sure he didn't think it would take such a nasty turn on him which is evident by his sad reply.

I never once called you dumb. And you still did not provide what I asked? I'm not falling anywhere? Nasty turn? Do you really think I take anything an online bully has to say as serious or hurtful?? Again, prove to me you killed either one of those deer and I'll congratulate you. Simple really. Would you accept a wild 12lb bass picture as legit when the guy raises bass for a living? Let's not pretend for a second that I'm the only skeptical one in this site, I'm not afraid to call out things how I see them, others may have an online persona to uphold but not me.

I never once called you dumb. And you still did not provide what I asked? I'm not falling anywhere? Nasty turn? Do you really think I take anything an online bully has to say as serious or hurtful?? Again, prove to me you killed either one of those deer and I'll congratulate you. Simple really. Would you accept a wild 12lb bass picture as legit when the guy raises bass for a living? Let's not pretend for a second that I'm the only skeptical one in this site, I'm not afraid to call out things how I see them, others may have an online persona to uphold but not me.

Yup... Ya Got Me Barney. Really those bucks are really just sleeping in the back of the truck. In fact they slept all the way from my house/Farm 4 hours down the thruway onto Letchworth state park until I could get to that sign and get a pic and then I boogied back home to get them back in their pens before they had time to wake up. Then again some of us that have hunted for years do not need hero pics of ourselves. We put the real heros in and that's the mature bucks we kill. Now if you really kept track of this site you already would have saw these same bucks hanging for a shot at our camp with the rest of the great bucks taken but I think we should stick with the story of them just sleeping for the 8-10 round trip. For someone that says they don't compare deer you ask me to show my kills? Kinda sounded like you had one to show yourself? Not so much anymore? Lol

At one time I argued for full-inclusion, but I have settled into liking it the way it is now.   Three things helped changed my tune:  First, I have access to a nice spot in the northern-zone, where the crossbows are legal in mid-October.   Second, there is other good stuff to hunt in October in the southern zone, including squirrels and turkeys (I had a little success with each of those this year).  Those fall wild-hen turkey drumsticks were excellent.   Third, and most important, I finally managed to take my first antlerless deer during the 2-week southern-zone crossbow season this year.   Not just any old antlerless deer, but what may be a record-sized button buck based on the PA chest girth chart.  With the NY correction applied determined from SJ's and my own real scale-weight comparisons on his daughter's and my own big bucks, the field-dressed weight worked out to over 100 pounds.  Maybe not a state record, but most likely a record for me.  My wife was extremely happy with the more than 50 pounds of the finest of meat that "fatted-calf" yielded.  The bottom line for me is that I still support full-inclusion if I had a vote, but I am quite content with what we have right now.

CrossbowBBchestgirth.jpg

Edited by wolc123

Yup... Ya Got Me Barney. Really those bucks are really just sleeping in the back of the truck. In fact they slept all the way from my house/Farm 4 hours down the thruway onto Letchworth state park until I could get to that sign and get a pic and then I boogied back home to get them back in their pens before they had time to wake up. Then again some of us that have hunted for years do not need hero pics of ourselves. We put the real heros in and that's the mature bucks we kill. Now if you really kept track of this site you already would have saw these same bucks hanging for a shot at our camp with the rest of the great bucks taken but I think we should stick with the story of them just sleeping for the 8-10 round trip. For someone that says they don't compare deer you ask me to show my kills? Kinda sounded like you had one to show yourself? Not so much anymore? Lol

Again, you showed a group kill. I can show you those too. I can even show you dead bucks in the back of my truck that weren't mine. You obviously have something to hide or you'd have no issue showing proof. And no I never had a picture to show as that's not why I hunt. And you can easily find my pics in the harvest thread and I'm proud of each of them, regardless if they meet your approval.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

It's been quite some time since the last unzip and measure contest on HuntingNY forum     I'm Irish, I'm out :mda:

Some of us pull the pant leg up slightly to measure.  Zipper not needed.   Lol  All a bit silly, my statement included.  

Again, you showed a group kill. I can show you those too. I can even show you dead bucks in the back of my truck that weren't mine. You obviously have something to hide or you'd have no issue showing proof. And no I never had a picture to show as that's not why I hunt. And you can easily find my pics in the harvest thread and I'm proud of each of them, regardless if they meet your approval.

You got me alright. Me along with most every guy I hunt with are hiding all those xtra large Ny bucks by not needing some hero pics. I guess after so many some don't need pics of themselves. The real hero is fine. Glad I could help ya out.