Lost my oldest pup this morning.

mowin

Lost my oldest pup this morning. He was a great dog. He would have turned 14 this January which is extremely rare for a Cavalier king Charles. 

His spot was on my lap, and he would let the other two know that it was "his" lap, lol If I had a bad day, I'd always feel better when he snuggled up in my lap. When I'd leave for the day, he would lay at the foot of our bed and wait patiently for me to return.

I'll miss you pal. You've given us almost 14 yrs of joy. You will be missed, and we'll see each other on the rainbow bridge.  

IMG_20180616_165739132.jpg

• Sad 6

1 hour ago, mowin said:

Lost my oldest pup this morning. He was a great dog. He would have turned 14 this January which is extremely rare for a Cavalier king Charles. 

His spot was on my lap, and he would let the other two know that it was "his" lap, lol If I had a bad day, I'd always feel better when he snuggled up in my lap. When I'd leave for the day, he would lay at the foot of our bed and wait patiently for me to return.

I'll miss you pal. You've given us almost 14 yrs of joy. You will be missed, and we'll see each other on the rainbow bridge.  

IMG_20180616_165739132.jpg

Had to put down our 14 year old lab last summer. It really sucks. They are a member of the family and it hurts like hell to let them go. Thoughts are with you. 

• Like 1

There is nothing worse than losing a pet that you interact with and love everyday. We have one getting up in years and I dread so see the day her time comes. They have a way of capturing your heart that few humans are capable of. They leave us with the best of memories.

• Like 1