Give me a break

Jeremy K

39 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Every time i watch hunting shows i realize why i stopped watching hunting shows . What would someone go sit in a stand and not be able to pull their bow back when the time comes to make a shot. Complete hack move ,she should practice ALOT more.

Note the underlined part. Then actually STOP watching hunting shows. Solved, lock it up! LOL

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

Every time i watch hunting shows i realize why i stopped watching hunting shows . What would someone go sit in a stand and not be able to pull their bow back when the time comes to make a shot. Complete hack move ,she should practice ALOT more.

O yea very relistic this show is .

That buck most of seen that lady shoot before and new she was not a threat lol 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

Well I learned something from this video and that is compared to these people I don’t move at all in the stand especially while drawing the bow back.

Holy hell they would have been busted in a heart beat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's so true ,these guys would shit if they tried hunting in NY,with all their talking and moving around .

bill winke is the man. the show (Midwest Whitetail) was very good when i watched it back in its early years. skimming through that clip i remember a lot of the people but the show seems to have gotten extremely sponsor based. i mean that thing was packed. all the usual cam angles and shots they used to do but a ton more.  they all put in lots of time and energy into hunting. that kid that missed the big one somehow bought a farm super young, then does all kinds of stuff, and has giants every year it seemed. at the end of the video it looked like there was a clip from the previous season in which he had another 200+" buck in front of him but managed to make the shot count. she was comical but hell she was out there trying. i'll give her that much. i rarely watch hunting shows anymore. i'd rather be out there doing it.

• 2 weeks later...

Frankly, I have no idea why she couldn't pull that bow back. It may have been lack of practice or maybe it was a combination of cold and time in stand.

I remember a time years ago when I had bought a bow set at 80#. That was no problem, and I used it for about a year and a half set at that weight. I always practiced every night and shot  two NFAA field archery rounds every  week. No problems ......... Until that day that I spent several hours on deer stand in high winds and 22 degrees temperature. A doe came in and it was a scene just like in the video. My muscles had seized up against the cold. I spent those hours with my hands jammed into my pockets and my shoulders all crunched up bracing against the wind-driven cold and by golly I couldn't for the life of me get that bow to break over. So, if that was the case with that girl, I completely sympathize with her. I know the surprising effect that wind driven super cold can have on the human body.