Send your child to college at your own risk

It may be  the plan for the globalists, but a this point it may also be necessary in order to return to a saner state of affairs. The left will lose a war. I am reading this work of fiction, but it is written by a military theorist. Very interesting. The story concerns just such a civil war in the US:

download (31).jpg

Edited by The_Field_Ager

42 minutes ago, Rattler said:

The left wants a civil war because they are confident the government is on their side.  I believe they may be correct.  But the average cop and soldier isn't.

Precisely. Victoria speaks to this clearly. Look at France now, the police , fire-fighters and other emergency responders are siding with the people

• Like 1

I can honestly say that I don't know a single cop, fire-fighter, or EMT who would side with the Leftists on anything. A handful of military people I know would side that way, but they're office people. Important to the effort from a logistics standpoint, but they're not warriors. I'm not sure who these "civil warriors" think is going to protect them.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Rattler said:

"Congratulations to the leftists who've taken over the nation's public education system. They're now producing generations of Americans who know little about their own country, other than that they hate it."

Investor's Business Daily

George Orwell - “The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their understanding of their history.”

• Like 1

Left teachers always give you one side of history and the Europeans are always on the wrong side or the bad side  according to them .

It is  laughable because back then everyone was fighting everyone else Europeans just happened to find themselves on top but everyone else was trying to do the same exact thing Europeans were doing at the time .  If anything this country is the only one that really evolved away from the past but still it is never enough  for the left because in reality it not about equality to them it is about just taking  over altogether. 

There no better then anyone else . 

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

You  cannot love what you do not know. The West stands no chance if people are unaware of the great people, thoughts and events that forged our civilization. I no longer watch TV in a bid to better come to grips with these events and thoughts, in book form by and large. Youtube also has good resources.

I would begin with Plato, Aristotle and Aquinas, the 3 great thinkers that did the most to forge Western sensibilities. And of course the New Testament, followed by the History of Europe, and then the Americas. There are excellent philosophical primers out there that take the pain out of this subject. And as with any skill one wants to develop, repetition and practice is the key. Developing understanding and learning to think is indeed a skill most people have lost. Much in part to do with the degraded training they call 'education' today. All by design. 'They' need to remake man in their own image and the tabula rasa, the 'blank slate', is the necessary starting point. 

• Like 2