Good rifle for daughter

16 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

I like the idea of single shots for youth. If you’re a handi fan a 30-30 would be perfect, I have 2 a youth for my daughter and a full size for me.

The cva hunters are a hell of a gun for the money and available in youth models as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The handis are awesome. I think my next gun will be a handi in 25-06

I have the handi rifle in 30-06.   I love that gun looking for 270 myself in that.  But we looked the other day at our local shop and she didnt like any bolt action she kept going back to the single shots.  They had a cva in .243,but im keeping my eyes peeled for a handi rifle in 243,  270 possibly a 30-30.

47 minutes ago, Swamp_bucks said:

I have the handi rifle in 30-06.   I love that gun looking for 270 myself in that.  But we looked the other day at our local shop and she didnt like any bolt action she kept going back to the single shots.  They had a cva in .243,but im keeping my eyes peeled for a handi rifle in 243,  270 possibly a 30-30.

My grandfather in law loves the handi's.. has one in almost all of the common centerfire calibers. If your a good shot and only shooting one at a time, you dont need more. Just like with a ML, have faith in 1 shot..