New Bow 2019

chrisw

Theres only one "the academy" 

Correct. It’s on Long Island. I helped AT submit the trademark paperwork to Moog years ago. You should have received a cease & desist letter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Correct. It’s on Long Island. I helped AT submit the trademark paperwork to Moog years ago. You should have received a cease & desist letter.

We already have t shirts and letterhead to prove the validity of our claim. 

• Like 3

Tacks was referring to the Western NY Academy, held in someone’s backyard.  

The Jay Zuppa Academy Of Archery Academy sponsored by Lightscapes of Western New York, or JZAAALWNY, is the oldest fully accredited archery institution on the HNY forum. Located on a beautifully appointed campus in scenic Clarence, NY. Complete with a full array of targets, a treestand setup, fully stocked pond, new bowholders, late season doe hunts, and cold beer. Bow tuning is available off site with remarkably fast turnaround. Custom part fabrication is also offered. Rifle sight in by appointment only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

The Jay Zuppa Academy Of Archery Academy sponsored by Lightscapes of Western New York, or JZAAALWNY, is the oldest fully accredited archery institution on the HNY forum. Located on a beautifully appointed campus in scenic Clarence, NY. Complete with a full array of targets, a treestand setup, fully stocked pond, new bowholders, late season doe hunts, and cold beer. Bow tuning is available off site with remarkably fast turnaround. Custom part fabrication is also offered. Rifle sight in by appointment only.

You left out the full mobile service dept. available on all scheduled shoot nights. 

• Like 1

You also left out special wing night shoots 

You guys also left out that AT and Elmo’s fathers’ started the originally academy on the same day they got off their boat on the shores of the North Fork on Long Island. I believe 1973.

The WNY academy will always the the sequel. It’s like when we saw the movie titanic and then it came out in theaters in WNY 3 years later.

• Like 2

You guys also left out that AT and Elmo’s fathers’ started the originally academy on the same day they got off their boat on the shores of the North Fork on Long Island. I believe 1973.

The WNY academy will always the the sequel. It’s like when we saw the movie titanic and then it came out in theaters in WNY 3 years later.

Thank you for not spoiling it

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Titanic? I still have 45 min left to see if ET can phone home....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Still awaiting the hefty retainer!  I can't work for free you know.  Jeep mods to pay for.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Bring lots of ammo for that last "service".

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I haven’t been to the LI Academy, but can vouch for Elmo and AT as being great guys.

I've gone on a couple of squirrel hunts with @Borngeechee as well.  I can vouch for him.  Been trying to get him to get a vertical bow for some time now.  Guess he finally caved.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, andr3wxmma said:

When I finally get myself something fancier than the preconstructed bear I've been using I plan on going and shooting everything they have at a proshop then deciding.

That's the best way to do it . Also see how it feels to hold at full draw for extended period of time and the let down is important as well in a hunting bow I feel. My last few elites ,I can hold at full draw and have a conversation with the guy next to me ,that's huge in a hunting bow.