How do you figure out who is the best deer hunter ?

Hunter007

1 minute ago, steve863 said:

Well, I for one would give you the prize for asking the most ridiculous questions on this forum.   And a box of Rice-a-Roni is about the only thing I'd give you as a prize!

No such thing as a dumb question only a dumb answer :) you  got guys  fighting on here that live 200 miles apart saying  one is better then the other at hunting makes no sense to argue  it is impossible to no that.  Stop fighting about it  dont bring it up . 

1 minute ago, Storm914 said:

No such thing as a dumb question only a dumb answer :) you  got guys  fighting on here that live 200 miles apart saying  one is better then the other at hunting makes no sense to argue  it is impossible to no that.  Stop fighting about it  dont bring it up . 

I was about to PM you to ask for your address so I could send you that box of Rice-a-Roni, but your prize has now been duly revoked!  LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Storm914 said:

The  fighting on the crossbow inclusion thread got me wondering about this .

So how do you determine who is better then who  at deer hunting 

When every one is hunting different plots of land with different Terrain?  Different amount of hunters per square miles different amounts of deer per square mile .

:popcorn3::popcorn3::popcorn3::popcorn3:

1 hour ago, ApexerER said:

Well, I know its not me. There are for sure some impressive hunters on this forum. 

I am always impressed by the guys like @buckmaster7600 that go out track a deer down and are very successful stalk hunters. I couldn't stalk a deer that was blind and deaf. 

Not to take anything away from all the great stand hunters on here. 

I'm not even sure I can sneak up on one that's already dead! 

The  fighting on the crossbow inclusion thread got me wondering about this .
So how do you determine who is better then who  at deer hunting 
When every one is hunting different plots of land with different Terrain?  Different amount of hunters per square miles different amounts of deer per square mile .

You would need enough data points from every unit in order for Wolc to determine the appropriate correction rate based on Unit in NY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

IMO the crew from "The Hunting Public" are the next big thing in the whitetail hunting world. They are consistently killing deer 140-150"+ on public lands throughout the midwest. They have no idea what deer are around but they use topography and sign and conditions and intense preparation to get into bow range of huge bucks on public land.. That's talent to me and I've learned a lot from them

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, JRod 8G8H said:

IMO the crew from "The Hunting Public" are the next big thing in the whitetail hunting world. They are consistently killing deer 140-150"+ on public lands throughout the midwest. They have no idea what deer are around but they use topography and sign and conditions and intense preparation to get into bow range of huge bucks on public land.. That's talent to me and I've learned a lot from them

What is that a tv show or YouTube channel ?