How do you figure out who is the best deer hunter ?

Hunter007

9 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Bullshit. You asked me a question in your post and the balls were plenty big enough to answer.  

8 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Simple.

Wheres that pic of you hunting again? I have called BS on you and all the talkers on this site. You just don't like the noise I make. I was called out, and I did something about it! Keep playing, because not all of us hunt behind a fence!

The only bullshit on this thread is from people talking shit while sitting on the couch!

I'm out for now! I'ts getting late and I have a hunt planned for the morning! I plan to video that hunt whether I see a deer or kill a deer or not! But hey, at least some of us are actually hunting not just mouthing off.

Best of luck to FSW and Storm in the morning! 

1 minute ago, Rob... said:

Wheres that pic of you hunting again? I have called BS on you and all the talkers on this site. You just don't like the noise I make. I was called out, and I did something about it! Keep playing, because not all of us hunt behind a fence!

The only bullshit on this thread is from people talking shit while sitting on the couch!

I'm out for now! I'ts getting late and I have a hunt planned for the morning! I plan to video that hunt whether I see a deer or kill a deer or not! But hey, at least some of us are actually hunting not just mouthing off.

Keep dreamin son.....How has your season been so far?  Care to match up a couple pics?  You can talk the talk lets see it?

14 minutes ago, Rob... said:

Rob seriously calm  down you sound like you are going to have a  heart attack  

I hunt for fun I walk in the woods when I feel  like it I move when I feel like .

I hunt the places closest to me even though I know they're much better places  I could hunt in  other words I dont take it seriously .

Dont hunt in the best way  possible that I could .

So I no I will not be getting any awards .

So be it .

Edited by Storm914

fourseasonwhitetails-  about a hundred replys from you today. Rob might have a good video going. Where is yours!  You can watch both of my Utube videos. You might learn something.. Then again--- Probably Not...

I must confess. I feel like I’ve never seen your handle before yet you have almost 4K posts. What does your handle stand for? The Greek God of Parking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

When I visited my wife's family home in Guatemala first time, I noticed a small deer rack on the wall.  Her father who had passed away killed it.  I asked how and she said with a sling shot (like a david vs goliath sling shot - stone and leather strap).  Knowing that there is now way they could afford a gun, I believe it. He won honors of the best hunter in the family immediately.  lol
Slingshot is Spanish for xbow. Full inclusion there

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 2