How do you figure out who is the best deer hunter ?

Hunter007

19 minutes ago, ODYSSEUS said:

fourseasonwhitetails-  about a hundred replys from you today. Rob might have a good video going. Where is yours!  You can watch both of my Utube videos. You might learn something.. Then again--- Probably Not...

By all means throw them links up. I would love to see some nice big whitetail bucks killed. 

IMO the crew from "The Hunting Public" are the next big thing in the whitetail hunting world. They are consistently killing deer 140-150"+ on public lands throughout the midwest. They have no idea what deer are around but they use topography and sign and conditions and intense preparation to get into bow range of huge bucks on public land.. That's talent to me and I've learned a lot from them

I'm obsessed with those guys lol
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Crickets....   Typical...

High fence harvests never interested me. I have no problem with anyone who does it. But it's not for me. I'll take a hundred inch eight, fair chase, and be happier.

• Like 2

High fence harvests never interested me. I have no problem with anyone who does it. But it's not for me. I'll take a hundred inch eight, fair chase, and be happier.

Well that's nice to know but I don't see the point? These two said they have these great YouTube vid's and I asked for links? Cricket's!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Haha, last time he tried that some scumbag was hunting on the road he was trying to hunt on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea  and I got great feed back on that one I'm done with that think I will site back and  read other guys stuff  .