I've FALLEN and I can't get UP !!

Pygmy

12 hours ago, 2012_taco said:

Philo, are you taking blood pressure meds? My brother and my wife both had issues with fainting spells and it turned out to be the meds , they cause a sudden drop in blood pressure and you black out. Real scary when it happens. I don't remember the name of the drug but i can find out. Be careful !!

Other than ibuprofin for the aches and pains, no meds for me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pygmy said:

That appears to be what it was, Jerry....There was a vitamin d deficiency  and  a couple of other factors that MAY have led to the problem, but they are just guessing.. Hey.. I'm doing fine at the moment...Thanks, my friend...

Great news my friend! Will still keep you in my prayers.

• Like 1

Vitamin D you know what that means! Don't want to be getting rickets in your golden years, best start taking a daily vitamin D supplement. Or can take emergen-c with vitamin D. I take it so I can stay healthy and visit my Dad. He's a bone marrow transplant patient so for the foreseeable future if you have even a sniffle you can't go near him since his immune system is only around 80 days old as of yet. He might as well be a newborn baby. But anyways that stuff isn't disgusting and helps keep your immune system in tip top shape. We need to keep the pygmy stories rolling for many many many more years to come!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That appears to be what it was, Jerry....There was a vitamin d deficiency  and  a couple of other factors that MAY have led to the problem, but they are just guessing.. Hey.. I'm doing fine at the moment...Thanks, my friend...

Just make sure the mermaid doesnt suffer from a D deficiency. Get well and make her happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Just make sure the mermaid doesnt suffer from a D deficiency. Get well and make her happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahaha Biz that's what I was gonna say. Something to the effect of that it's usually a womanly issue

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 2