Regular season buck tag becomes either sex during late ML/Archery

turkeyfeathers

not to bust balls...well..yes I guess I am gonna. Does anyone even bother to read the regulations anymore? Honestly it blows my mind when topics like this come up and so many people don't have a clue. I can understand maybe the first year of a change but come on guys. As shown in the question and answer paste above the DEC even addresses this in a special question. READ THE BOOK

Yea I had to explain this to a fried last week, he said someone from his camp said it was no good because they are in a ar zone in the Catskills. I don’t know where people come up with this crap. I told him to fill his tag and tell the other guy to piss off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

not to bust balls...well..yes I guess I am gonna. Does anyone even bother to read the regulations anymore? Honestly it blows my mind when topics like this come up and so many people don't have a clue. I can understand maybe the first year of a change but come on guys. As shown in the question and answer paste above the DEC even addresses this in a special question. READ THE BOOK

Yes... but... I'm a lawyer, and reading the damn regs is not so easy.  Maybe I'm just dumb.  Quite possible, my wife says so all the time.  But really, you have to parse the damn rules very very carefully to fully understand them.  It's not like they're written in a plain and simple manner.... 

• Like 2

• 2 years later...