Go Fund Me Started.............

Lawdwaz

You all can put the whole wad towards Biz's sheep hunt.  Now that I have a PA chest-girth / NY correction factor (thanks to putting one of my own on a scale this fall, and a few of the braver scale-owners here breaking out their tape measures), the only way I would weigh another would be at gun-point.   I will throw in $ 10 towards that sheep hunt if it is a "button-ram" and you save me the liver.  

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, wolc123 said:

You all can put the whole wad towards Biz's sheep hunt.  Now that I have a PA chest-girth / NY correction factor (thanks to putting one of my own on a scale this fall, and a few of the braver scale-owners here breaking out their tape measures), the only way I would weigh another would be at gun-point.    

You da MAN, wolc...I'm sure Biz will accept your generosity...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wolc123 said:

You all can put the whole wad towards Biz's sheep hunt.  Now that I have a PA chest-girth / NY correction factor (thanks to putting one of my own on a scale this fall, and a few of the braver scale-owners here breaking out their tape measures), the only way I would weigh another would be at gun-point.   I will throw in $ 10 towards that sheep hunt if it is a "button-ram" and you save me the liver.  

I'll hand deliver it to your house or Bitterman's parking lot. :)

Come on man, you have access to tractors, barns and probably winches. You NEED a scale........

42 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

I'll hand deliver it to your house or Bitterman's parking lot. :)

Come on man, you have access to tractors, barns and probably winches. You NEED a scale........

Your still $ 4 short since all the siphoning off of funds for the sheep hunt.  The telescoping boom fork-truck out front would make the loading easy right now.  

Edited by wolc123

37 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

Your still $ 4 short since all the siphoning off of funds for the sheep hunt.  The telescoping boom fork-truck out front would make the loading easy right now.  

I'll put a scale in my truck and if you kill something, I'd be happy to let you use my scale 'till the funds are processed from the GFM deal......(serious on the first part). :)

I'll send you a PM with my phone number...

20 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

I'll put a scale in my truck and if you kill something, I'd be happy to let you use my scale 'till the funds are processed from the GFM deal......(serious on the first part). :)

I'll send you a PM with my phone number...

Well I am a little short of doe data so I might take you up on that if I can get one of those this weekend.  I don't want no gun pointed at me though, so you will have to hang her on the scale and read it (I can work the tape measure).   I could provide a forklift and/or winch.  SJ wants me to pass bb's, so if a pair of siblings shoes up, I will aim for the smaller one.   Might as well start with a milk-fed doe fawn. 

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, wolc123 said:

And the balls!!!

Lar. Sorry to crash your more than generous GFM, but I have a brand new scale that I offered to deliver to Wolc, free of charge. He refused. Why would you want an 100% proven device when you have something so completely inaccurate !? The guessing game of the girth chart is just an inside joke. Gman read that chart and thought it was the most rediculous thing ever, so he fed it to the forum and we can see who bit. So every time you hear mention ( or see the tape measure pics ) just realize gman is laughing historically that he found the "one in every crowd".

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

Lar. Sorry to crash your more than generous GFM, but I have a brand new scale that I offered to deliver to Wolc, free of charge. He refused. Why would you want an 100% proven device when you have something so completely inaccurate !? The guessing game of the girth chart is just an inside joke. Gman read that chart and thought it was the most rediculous thing ever, so he fed it to the forum and we can see who bit. So every time you hear mention ( or see the tape measure pics ) just realize gman is laughing historically that he found the "one in every crowd".

Wait, are you saying it’s not accurate.  Truly disappointed.  Truly. 

On 12/11/2018 at 5:41 PM, wolc123 said:

Oh shall we say gawd 

33 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

So next you're telling me there's no Santa?   Wow!......

Edited by grampy

19 hours ago, TreeGuy said:

Maybe G-man will chime in and back you up on that.  He don't seem like the type to joke around with something like that. Nonetheless, I am quite satisfied with the results of the PA chest-girth chart, having finally got one of my own up on a scale and determined a WMU 9f, mature buck correction factor.   If you do happen across that big one you are chasing, over the last few days of ML, why not get a chest girth on it ?  If you can't beat them, join them. I still plan on taking Larry up on his offer to weigh one for me if I get a doe.  

I can't help but notice how many of the PA chest girth snipers have backed off a bit, since I finally put one up on a scale.  I have to thank SJ, for being brave enough to take a tape measure to his daughter's buck.  That gave me the incentive to throw one of my own up on a scale.   Have you noticed that in all cases, the NY deer have been HEAVIER than predicted by that chart ?   Not that weight means much to me, being that is is mostly water.   VOLUME is where it is at.   Good luck on your last few hunts this season, and I hope you get that big one.