Early Christmas present!!!!

Don_C

Just got the news tonight! Will be our first Grandchild, telling the whole world! Holy crap I can barley contain myself!!! Find out if its a boy or girl in January.

Already making a list of things to do, college fund gets set up tomorrow!

910f473a52c40caea66d2f113396f978.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 42

Congrats, you will enjoy it. A few years back I got one of those for Christmas that said "Your other present is on lay-away til August". He was born while I was in Alaska and I had to wait a day until I got cel service to see his picture. Spoil the child well!!!!!

• Like 1

I have to say thank you to all of you. We don’t know each other personally, I have only met one member, but the response to this post really says something about our group. This has been a very exciting and emotional evening for us and the emails that are flying in from HuntingNY are big part of it.

Thank you all for being a part of this amazing event in our family.

Already thinking about setting up a college fund, lifetime license, of course he/she is going to need a shotgun and a 4wheeler, a fishing rod, baseball glove, dirt bike, (new dirt bike for Gramps), skateboard, football, puppy... so much to do! Going to have to change my screen name too... Grampy, any suggestions?

• Like 3

Thanks again everyone. It was quite an emotional rollercoaster of a day for me, it was also the anniversary of my father's passing and is still difficult to get through. But man did the mood change when the kids walked through the door with THAT shocker!

15 hours ago, FatBoyD said:

I have to say thank you to all of you. We don’t know each other personally, I have only met one member, but the response to this post really says something about our group. This has been a very exciting and emotional evening for us and the emails that are flying in from HuntingNY are big part of it.

Thank you all for being a part of this amazing event in our family.

Already thinking about setting up a college fund, lifetime license, of course he/she is going to need a shotgun and a 4wheeler, a fishing rod, baseball glove, dirt bike, (new dirt bike for Gramps), skateboard, football, puppy... so much to do! Going to have to change my screen name too... Grampy, any suggestions?

I know you will come up with one more original than mine.........lol

Thanks for letting us share in your joy!