Do you trust this guy ?

Hunter007

The problem is you can make a computer program do what ever you want . He could have easily developed programs that are leftist in nature with out anyone knowing until you do a search to tell . Then say well it wasn't me the program did it on it's own. One company should never have that much power over the minds of so many on the planet. 

17 minutes ago, philoshop said:

Not at all!!

Dont no that guys background  but he  comes across as not being honest at all .

And they still did not  fix the problem that that Lady  in The video mentions  that when you do a image search on Google of the word idiot trump comes up on the first page .

Check it out below .

There so arrogant they didn't even bother to take it down .

https://www.google.com/search?q=idiot&safe=off&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi2-q3rwJvfAhVBZN8KHUJYAloQ_AUoAXoECAwQAQ&biw=360&bih=512

47 minutes ago, sits in trees said:

I trust him more than the criminal politicians questioning him. Besides what do these old fart white hair politicians know about the interwebs? I did have to laugh when the one women said when I Google idiot, pics of Donald Trump pop up, lmao!

I think the CEO of Google hates trump because he wouldn't let him open a 7 eleven at trump tower 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, sits in trees said:

Yea Mango also gave homeless vets the boot for hanging out to close to Trump Tower. Had them removed as if they were vermin. Said it didn't look good

Hey he  donated this park to the state that f  him every chance they get didn't he 

20181211_145306.jpg

20181211_144914.jpg

Edited by Storm914

15 hours ago, Storm914 said:

The problem is you can make a computer program do what ever you want . He could have easily developed programs that are leftist in nature with out anyone knowing until you do a search to tell . Then say well it wasn't me the program did it on it's own. One company should never have that much power over the minds of so many on the planet. 

Yet here we are posting on the WWW! It's not the programs or sites, it's the algorithms they put into place on sites that track everything you do!

You can hide, try to be anonymous and try to hide behind a VPN,  but make no mistake, Big Brother sees everything you do! You really think you are safe with your political stance because you don't post a pic of yourself? Your mistaken! Every time you hit an ATM your pic is captured!

I find it hilarious that people think the 'Powers That Be' don't know what you look like. 

I also find it repulsive that that people on a hunting site don't hunt and just post this bull shit all the time!

27 minutes ago, Rob... said:

Yet here we are posting on the WWW! It's not the programs or sites, it's the algorithms they put into place on sites that track everything you do!

You can hide, try to be anonymous and try to hide behind a VPN,  but make no mistake, Big Brother sees everything you do! You really think you are safe with your political stance because you don't post a pic of yourself? Your mistaken! Every time you hit an ATM your pic is captured!

I find it hilarious that people think the 'Powers That Be' don't know what you look like. 

I also find it repulsive that that people on a hunting site don't hunt and just post this bull shit all the time!

This  isn't political really it's about how creepy and  sneaky a lot of these  internet companys are .

It's about privacy rights . And not being manipulated by some creepy  tech CEO  7 eleven guy that spit in my Slurpee 

Btw there is a beer thread  a football thread baseball thread on here .

Do you voice your opinion on how it's not about hunting there also .

You really need to lay off on the coffee little buddy

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Storm914 said:

This  isn't political really it's about how creepy and  sneaky a lot of these  internet companys are .

It's about privacy rights . And not being manipulated by some creepy  tech CEO  7 eleven guy that spit in my Slurpee 

Btw there is a beer thread  a football thread baseball thread on here .

Do you voice your opinion on how it's not about hunting there also .

You really need to lay off on the coffee little buddy

I agree, you can go to any gun, archery,hunting , auto , etc sights. And they all have general sections and most have  a political section. 

• Like 2

What you see happening at Google is free markets at work. There's no conspiracy. In this age of technology it would be too simple to prove. There's a reason why Trump pops up when you search "idiot", and that's because that is exactly how most people view him. Yea they mentioned the google negativity associated with the republican "American Health Care", well did you ever really look at what they were trying to usher in to replace Obama Care. This is a new age folks. You change with the times or your left behind looking for someone to blame. Google represents American freedom in every way starting with the very first of amendments

1 hour ago, sits in trees said:

What you see happening at Google is free markets at work. There's no conspiracy. In this age of technology it would be too simple to prove. There's a reason why Trump pops up when you search "idiot", and that's because that is exactly how most people view him. Yea they mentioned the google negativity associated with the republican "American Health Care", well did you ever really look at what they were trying to usher in to replace Obama Care. This is a new age folks. You change with the times or your left behind looking for someone to blame. Google represents American freedom in every way starting with the very first of amendments

Is  it the people or is it the media ?  If I  pay people to talk crap about you all day long on tv guess what buddy no matter what you do  a lot of them will  believe you are what ever I say you are  . Even though by any objective measure trump is not a idiot say what you want about him but he is no fool . Asshole maybe but no idiot . 

4 hours ago, Storm914 said:

Is  it the people or is it the media ?  If I  pay people to talk crap about you all day long on tv guess what buddy no matter what you do  a lot of them will  believe you are what ever I say you are  . Even though by any objective measure trump is not a idiot say what you want about him but he is no fool . Asshole maybe but no idiot . 

Trump is the wizard of Oz. Everything about him is a fraud. Smoke n mirrors. 

30 minutes ago, sits in trees said:

Trump is the wizard of Oz. Everything about him is a fraud. Smoke n mirrors. 

All I  know we have less  wars less terrorism less illegals and more jobs and money in are pockets then the last Administration.  Be objective and you will have to admit he is doing a better job then the last guy .

• Like 1

Storm914.My topic/thread as you named it was directed the Beer thread was not the intended the subject that evolved to be If you would go back and take a look I asked what some would use for cooking  also in the Recipes game section.Yes this has become a Beer discussion but no ill word's ever spoken other then/than we hav differn't tastes then some.Yes Sir/Mam And yes from 3 years and not a single argument just a discussion about what we like and don't I'm not a Dummy and its folks like us that have these web sites

Dont no that guys background  but he  comes across as not being honest at all .
And they still did not  fix the problem that that Lady  in The video mentions  that when you do a image search on Google of the word idiot trump comes up on the first page .
Check it out below .
There so arrogant they didn't even bother to take it down .

https://www.google.com/search?q=idiot&safe=off&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi2-q3rwJvfAhVBZN8KHUJYAloQ_AUoAXoECAwQAQ&biw=360&bih=512

I bet he knows the difference between “no” and “know” though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Belo said:

I bet he knows the difference between “no” and “know” though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet he knows the difference between  a 48 oz Slurpee  and 24oz Slurpee at  7 eleven, 

Congratulations but not sure why anyone should just trust a guy who goes out of his way to be political and openly  is favoring one side over the other excuse us if like half the country would wonder what is up with  him  and Google.  When you Google idiot or moron bush, and  Obama  should equally be shown   before you get to trump . 

Trump would go under a hole if anything ,

But gets the job done at least .

Edited by Storm914