Red neck

Dom

Doesn't matter, where you live. As long as at least one shotgun lives there too.
Doesn't matter, how much money you do, or don't have. As long as you are taking care of yourself and family.
Doesn't matter, what color your skin is. As long as you wear blue jeans and camo.
Doesn't matter, what others label you. As long as you know who you are.
I know I'm a redneck.

I agree, I live in the nyc burbs, I rock at least a camo sweatshirt almost every day, I chew Copenhagen, carry a gun every day. Hunt, fish, and I have a fascination with burning shit and blowing stuff up.. I’d say I’m just as much of a redneck as anyone here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definition of redneck 

1 sometimes disparaging : a white member of the Southern rural laboring class
2 often disparaging : a person whose behavior and opinions are similar to those attributed to rednecks

Probably not based on the  definition but I enjoy the outdoors just the same.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
I'd have to say I'll take #2

My wife says I AM NOT a redneck, so therefore I must be redneck.

I have all my teeth and do not live in a trailer, BUT. I shoot shtuff, fish, own a tractor and a side by side, cut trees, live in a rural area, frequent tractor supply weekly, fly the rebel flag 24/7 (my town did actually succeed from the union ) own many pairs of logger boots, drive a pickup truck, love a cold beer around a bonfire etc etc. I'd say I'm a yuppy redneck.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk