The Closet

Engraver99

1 hour ago, Paula said:

I am single! 

I am looking for someone that cooks and does they're own laundry. They can not touch my motorcycle unless cleaning it or changing the oil. They must come with own guns. Bonus for me if they own hunting land.

Lol. I am sure I am asking for too much 

I've taken classes at the Culinary Institute of America; been doing laundry and cooking since high school.

I won't touch the motorcycle.....but you have to stay off my Honda Spree scooter.

Have a fairly interesting gun selection.

:airkiss:

Deal breaker.....don't have any hunting land.:negative:

• Like 1

I am single! 
I am looking for someone that cooks and does they're own laundry. They can not touch my motorcycle unless cleaning it or changing the oil. They must come with own guns. Bonus for me if they own hunting land.
Lol. I am sure I am asking for too much 

Hahah I’m your perfect man I used to be a chef, I pay to get my laundry done. I have no interest in your motorcycle. Own a shit load of guns and have a hunting camp.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

Hahah I’m your perfect man I used to be a chef, I pay to get my laundry done. I have no interest in your motorcycle. Own a shit load of guns and have a hunting camp.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You sound good on paper but sadly too far away

23 hours ago, Engraver99 said:

So my girl has been asking for some closet space for the last 5 months or so (there is only one closet in the room) and last night she said she had enough of living out of dressers and that I had to remove my hunting stuff from the closet or she was going to leave. Now granted my closet is crammed with hunting stuff but I have nowhere else to move it to. I guess I'm gonna miss her!

20181213_123405.jpg

20181213_123545.jpg

20181213_123530.jpg

20181213_123507.jpg

20181213_123454.jpg

20181213_123432.jpg

20181213_123421.jpg

Man.  Your closet makes my closet it's little prison girlfriend.  I get the feeling when I designed it as I was furnishing my basement I skimped myself.  

23 hours ago, Engraver99 said:

So my girl has been asking for some closet space for the last 5 months or so (there is only one closet in the room) and last night she said she had enough of living out of dressers and that I had to remove my hunting stuff from the closet or she was going to leave. Now granted my closet is crammed with hunting stuff but I have nowhere else to move it to. I guess I'm gonna miss her!

20181213_123405.jpg

20181213_123545.jpg

20181213_123530.jpg

20181213_123507.jpg

20181213_123454.jpg

20181213_123432.jpg

20181213_123421.jpg

I do see slings your not using. Lol :rolleyes:

23 hours ago, GreeneHunter said:

Add a recliner with laptop and WIFI and let her have the rest of the place ! Instant Man Cave !

true story i control the WIFI from my phone. if anyone gets out of line I turn off the access for their device. wife wasn't happy when i jokingly turned it off on her after i set it all up. still working on the oversized camo recliner.