The Closet

Engraver99

So my girl has been asking for some closet space for the last 5 months or so (there is only one closet in the room) and last night she said she had enough of living out of dressers and that I had to remove my hunting stuff from the closet or she was going to leave. Now granted my closet is crammed with hunting stuff but I have nowhere else to move it to. I guess I'm gonna miss her!

20181213_123405.jpg

20181213_123545.jpg

20181213_123530.jpg

20181213_123507.jpg

20181213_123454.jpg

20181213_123432.jpg

20181213_123421.jpg

• Like 9
  • Haha 5

Well, let me put it this way.  If you want to be in a lasting relationship, you will need to make some (more like many) sacrifices and compromises.  It can't be all about you, just like it can't be all about them.  I've known some guys who just had to have it their way or the highway.  These days their callused right hand is their best friend.  It surely isn't a woman!  LOL

• Haha 1

Be so much harder to move or replace all that stuff than the girlfriend.

The first year after I met my wife, I told her I won't be available much from mid October to mid December, I'm a hunter, it's part of who I am. I also like to fish in the summertime. She said fine, I'll have dinner waiting for you when you get home.

I knew then and there, she was the one!!!!  She's kept her bargain for 40+ years.

Let me know if you ever have a closet sale!!!!   Some good stuff in there!

• Like 5

I am single! 

I am looking for someone that cooks and does they're own laundry. They can not touch my motorcycle unless cleaning it or changing the oil. They must come with own guns. Bonus for me if they own hunting land.

Lol. I am sure I am asking for too much 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Paula said:

I am single! 

I am looking for someone that cooks and does they're own laundry. They can not touch my motorcycle unless cleaning it or changing the oil. They must come with own guns. Bonus for me if they own hunting land.

If you downgrade what you are looking for I am sure I could easily become a huge disappointment!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Paula said:

I am single! 

You had me until the cooking and laundry thing.....LOL

• Like 1