Yelling Goat rendezvous take 3

turkeyfeathers

Under 6 for me. 87 north to 90 west. I’d be down for a trip but not just for a few beers on a Thursday.

Are you in the Catskills? We need a SouthEastern NY meetup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in West Nyack, 2 miles from the mall. I just hunt the Catskills. I’m thinking mid January for a south east meetup

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

I'll be there in spirit all, I will be in Charleston for work that day and I don't get back until late Friday. 

Same excuse here. I'll be traveling home working from sunny Clearwater Beach/St. Pete. Absolutely sucks in July/August/Sept. Not so bad in December, January, February...

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I volunteered to cover a show in San Diego Feb 8-12, I'm no dummy!

Smart man.

My wife hates me at this time of year. Hunting winding down, so she barely knows who I am, and then I hop on planes to warm sunny destinations free of charge (still have to work). Quiet and nice hotel room - usually the Hilton, Marriott or Sheraton....and I get to eat steak or whatever I want, and usually send a pic of the palm trees and beach in the background to her.

She loves me this time of year, I mean.

I keep trying to line up a trip to Las Vegas on company business. Been close a few times but hasn't worked out. The July and August trips really are awful though.

Sorry guys, but I'll take the sunshine this time of year. Enjoy the wings for me. I would suspect a Jan-Mar weekend night might be easier to work in.

Under 6 for me. 87 north to 90 west. I’d be down for a trip but not just for a few beers on a Thursday.

Are you in the Catskills? We need a SouthEastern NY meetup

Catskills would be nice and easy. Sadly they closed down Johnnie's after Johnny died. On a happier note he died in his club surrounded by naked chicks so he went out on top

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:

Catskills would be nice and easy. Sadly they closed down Johnnie's after Johnny died. On a happier note he died in his club surrounded by naked chicks so he went out on top

literally on top or sammiched between so said naked chicks ?!

I know I said I would, (and didn't) put something together for Capital Region Members, or ANY members, at Maple On The Lake (google it). Just got side tracked with lots of stuff. But I will look into it again, for a Saturday in January or February. Will post date just as soon as I set it up. 

• Like 2

I know I said I would, (and didn't) put something together for Capital Region Members, or ANY members, at Maple On The Lake (google it). Just got side tracked with lots of stuff. But I will look into it again, for a Saturday in January or February. Will post date just as soon as I set it up. 
Capital region is real easy too!

• Like 2

I’m 100% good with Westchester you pick the bar and I’m there

Start a thread and a date. I’m fine with Rockland, Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Catskills etc.

• Like 2