Yelling Goat rendezvous take 3

turkeyfeathers

8 hours ago, phade said:

Smart man.

My wife hates me at this time of year. Hunting winding down, so she barely knows who I am, and then I hop on planes to warm sunny destinations free of charge (still have to work). Quiet and nice hotel room - usually the Hilton, Marriott or Sheraton....and I get to eat steak or whatever I want, and usually send a pic of the palm trees and beach in the background to her.

She loves me this time of year, I mean.

I keep trying to line up a trip to Las Vegas on company business. Been close a few times but hasn't worked out. The July and August trips really are awful though.

Sorry guys, but I'll take the sunshine this time of year. Enjoy the wings for me. I would suspect a Jan-Mar weekend night might be easier to work in.

Where does your wife live, Phade  ??  I might be able to drive up and cheer her up sometime when you are down south...

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Start a thread and a date. I’m fine with Rockland, Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Catskills etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screw that...hijack this mother-f’er thread and set up a 3s night. Just don’t pick a weekday(we WORK down here!)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Screw that...hijack this mother-f’er thread and set up a 3s night. Just don’t pick a weekday(we WORK down here!)

Hahah I just started a region 3 thread it’s a few below this one

Same. We Seem to all be under 45 here and not retired!

• Like 1

Same. We Seem to all be under 45 here and not retired!

Y’all can’t drink and work?

Amateurs

• Like 2

Its set in stone, no need for us to beat it to death like a bunch of hens from the other side of the Hudson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

See that’s where you are mistaken. Chef founded the thread and he’s on WNY side of Hudson.

• Like 2