New Hunter

HauseOfCards

Hi guys,

I'm pretty much brand new to hunting. I've been invited on 2 turkey hunts in Georgia, but otherwise I've started getting my own equipment and gun to be able to hunt on my own. I live in Manhattan and I'm looking for good lands to hunt that aren't too far of a drive away. Looking forward to hearing from everyone here!

Welcome!  Always nice to have a new hunter join us. You came to the right place, as you will have so many questions. That's good! Because right here you won't find a better group of experienced hunters, willing to help you.   With whatever you want to know about hunting. Just pull up a seat and join right in!

I'm in the Capitol District, so I'm not too familiar with hunting that far downstate. But OYDSSEUS is, and he does well down there, in Stewart and Sterling. Got quite a few others from down your way too.

• Like 1

Welcome .... spend some time this coming summer exploring upstate .... Catskills , Northern Catskills , Adirondacks .  You'll want to hop on the web and search out State Land ! Its all there for the Hunter you just have to find whats right for you ..... thousands upon thousands of acres to hunt-fish-explore !

• 4 weeks later...