Southeast/ region 3 meet up

Chef

17 minutes ago, halfnelson said:

Coppola's has great food, plus the manager is a fantastic deer hunter. That's in Hyde Park. Cosimos by Marist college has great food also.

Yes Hyde Park my old stomping area.The only place in town that you get a great meal and still one of many that haven't changed in my 40 years of eating their food.Portofino in Statsburg is also good eating

Edited by Dom

1 minute ago, chefhunter86 said:

CIA, but slut central aka Marist was right down the street

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

North of CIA was always and still better people.Dont leave out the 9G Violete ave side they had some good Holes in the wall as well Rainbow Room and Georgie O and the amber lantern.Also Juinors on saltpoint

Not 45 and under  And I think you guys are like 30s
But I still act like a kid you want advice on a good spot lots of bars /restaurants in White Plains  .    

Yes WP has tons of choices and solid beer selections at many of them. Plus, as the night gets later you get all the young hot girls out and about

• Like 1

Dang little further south then I was thinking 181 Mamorneck not for me sorry to close to the City 75 miles is a little far for driving/dinner.I do know it just below 287 but still long drive unless I can get a driver.

Would the quiet man public house in Peekskill be any better?

Not to hijack this thread, but NY Chapter of Backcountry Hunters and Anglers will be having a Pint Night on January 16th at American Whiskey near Penn Station from 6-8.  We had a few forum members come to our last pint night in Brooklyn and it was a great time.  Would love to meet some of you at this event if you are around and interested!  PM me if you would like more details.  I will more than likely start a new thread as we get closer to the date of the event.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

Would the quiet man public house in Peekskill be any better?

After seing those food pictures, I like that spot.

Let's do this often in different area's. This way if someone cannot make it, they can go to another one. We need to determine our range, then go from there. Spring fishing one is a good one to all meet at. 

• Like 1

After seing those food pictures, I like that spot.
Let's do this often in different area's. This way if someone cannot make it, they can go to another one. We need to determine our range, then go from there. Spring fishing one is a good one to all meet at. 

Yea quiet man is good, although if you have a suggestion in Wappingers I’m down for that too. After all you a pretty centrally located. I’m always down for fishing in the spring!

Maybe someone can teach me how to use my fly rod I built lol well currently it's only 80% built. Still have to tie my guides on and epoxy

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I’d be happy to, not that I’m great with mine but I do catch fish

• Like 1