Southeast/ region 3 meet up

Chef

On 12/15/2018 at 5:14 PM, The Jerkman said:

Maybe someone can teach me how to use my fly rod I built lol well currently it's only 80% built. Still have to tie my guides on and epoxy

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Late January (25,26,27th this year IIRC) is the biggest fly fishing show in the east in Edison NJ. Good place to learn some casting techniques from some very experienced folks in the industry. Can shorten the learning curve.

• Like 1

Feb 2nd At that brewery in Peekskill biz suggested. 7:30pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s also Peekskill Brewery? But I think river outpost has better beer. I’m open to whatever but I’m in.

There’s also Peekskill Brewery? But I think river outpost has better beer. I’m open to whatever but I’m in.

River outpost is good by me that place looks fun

• Like 1

Just checking.  Been super busy so I haven't been logging in as often.  Yes.  I'm most definitely down.  Just give me the time and the place and enough advanced notice and I'm there.
By the way, Shawhu moved out to Seattle.

Damn. I didn’t know Shawn moved. Was it for work? Or by choice?

I'd be interested in joining this outing...should we bring our own blind chairs?  I'd be coming down from the New Paltz area.  If Peekskill Brewery  doesn't work, there is also Newburgh Brewing Company...it like a German Ale House with huge picnic tables, indoor corn hole, and other fun stuff.  Happy to run to Peekskill though.

• Like 1

Is this open to all? I don't live to far away, definitely would enjoy putting some faces to the names.

Of course, it’s open to everyone as long as you have a interest in hunting. Heck bring a friend if you want

• Like 3

On 12/18/2018 at 7:53 AM, Napping in the woods said:

I'd be interested in joining this outing...should we bring our own blind chairs?  I'd be coming down from the New Paltz area.  If Peekskill Brewery  doesn't work, there is also Newburgh Brewing Company...it like a German Ale House with huge picnic tables, indoor corn hole, and other fun stuff.  Happy to run to Peekskill though.

Me too napping we are close to each other

• Like 1

Maybe another time their food choices are slim and their hours suck.just not my kinda place I guess.Have fun for sure to all going.

I never even checked the food. It’s not about the food. It’s about the beer and man hugs!

• Like 2