Southeast/ region 3 meet up

Chef

Come to the NYC Pint Night at American Whiskey on January 16th and you might be able to convince me, lol.  [mention=2496]ATbuckhunter[/mention] should be there too.

I’m going to be in DC for work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d love to make a road trip

Come on down! Leave WNY Saturday morning. Get to me early afternoon. Region 3 meetup that night and you can stay for super bowl Sunday too. Head back Monday

Thought of another guy[mention=8107]tarheel95[/mention]

Thanks for thinking of me. I am fairly boring and a teatotaller at this point in my life so I will enjoy vicariously from a distance. Bars and I have an unfortunate history. Enjoy the gathering.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I’m willing to go wherever. If we do white plains though we probably lose all the Dutchess/Catskills guys

I agree we can say it’s 7:30 on the 2nd I’m for sure good with a location change.... roary Dolan’s In Yonkers is a good spot too but same problem
With the Dutchess guys

On 12/15/2018 at 12:34 PM, chefhunter86 said:

White plains could be fun, or even roary Dolan’s in Yonkers is a good time

Rory Dolans holy shit small world. That place is ripe for the pickings if your a single guy. I wish I could say I would be able to attend the meet up regardless of the meeting place but it's dependent of work for me. 

If you ladies decide on a place finally Im in if business allows me regardless of the area. 

Chef you know a bartender named Laurie down there?

Rory Dolans holy shit small world. That place is ripe for the pickings if your a single guy. I wish I could say I would be able to attend the meet up regardless of the meeting place but it's dependent of work for me. 
If you ladies decide on a place finally Im in if business allows me regardless of the area. 
Chef you know a bartender named Laurie down there?

Haven’t been in forever

1 hour ago, chefhunter86 said:

I agree we can say it’s 7:30 on the 2nd I’m for sure good with a location change.... roary Dolan’s In Yonkers is a good spot too but same problem
With the Dutchess guys

White Plains probably less of a hassle for anyone coming from upstate then Yonkers .

You should probably pick a place right off 684 actually like Armonk Mount Kisco some place like that maybe 

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

White Plains probably less of a hassle for anyone coming from upstate then Yonkers .
You should probably pick a place right off 684 actually like Armonk Mount Kisco some place like that maybe 

What about the Taconic guys! Don’t be selfish with that 684 nonsense lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Deciccos in Brewster would be a good spot. But they probably close to early for you young guys.

Sent from my ASUS_A002A using Tapatalk

That’s a hike for anyone down county or rockland . It’s 30min+ for me and I’m northern Westchester.

That’s a hike for anyone down county or rockland . It’s 30min+ for me and I’m northern Westchester.

Just throwing things out there. Not sure where most guys will be coming from. Where is the majority of guys traveling from?

Sent from my ASUS_A002A using Tapatalk