Southeast/ region 3 meet up

Chef

1 hour ago, aboa13 said:

Just throwing things out there. Not sure where most guys will be coming from. Where is the majority of guys traveling from?

Sent from my ASUS_A002A using Tapatalk

Looks like most of the guys that are coming are closer to the westchester area and some like me from NYC and LI. Anything more than a 45 Minute - 1 hour drive from NYC I think you loose the LI and NYC guys. Could be wrong though

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, aboa13 said:

Just throwing things out there. What about Burger loft/District 96 in new city.

Nothing wrong with throwing out ideas! NYC might be unfair for the people coming from further upstate. Westchester may be the better area for the meet up, but im more than happy to go to the city for the meet up. 

Nothing wrong with throwing out ideas! NYC might be unfair for the people coming from further upstate. Westchester may be the better area for the meet up, but im more than happy to go to the city for the meet up. 
New city is actually Rockland county. If we knew the farthest north and the farthest south we could find a midway point lol

7 minutes ago, tarheel95 said:

Not to add confusion to the mix but horsefeathers in Tarrytown might be a convenient Midway point. I haven't been there in twenty years, but throwing out the idea based primarily on location.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Tarrytown downtown has a few bar/restaurant type places that's actually a great spot .  

hello all, i have been away from the forum for a bit. Just trying to catch up with status of the meet up. Date (if any), time?

As of now, Peekskill Saturday 2/2 at 7-730pm.

But Tarrytown works for me too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d rather drive the Taconic during a hail storm at night on a moped then go the NYC.
Tarrytown is interesting as an option. I rarely go out to eat (or out of the house for that matter unless kids or hunting are involved!) so I am little help in location.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Elmo said:

Forgot about the NYC Pint Night.  What's the details?

Tried to post a flyer, but it won't let me.  

New York Chapter of Backcountry Hunters and Anglers is hosting a pint night in Manhattan:

January 16th, 6-8pm

American Whiskey (near Penn Station)

247 W 30th St, New York, NY 10001

You don't need to be a member to attend.  Bring a friend or two....these events are an awesome way to meet fellow hunters and anglers and swap stories and/or make new contacts over a beer (or bourbon, if you choose).  Would love to meet you there!

Edited by adkhunter71
Quoted wrong post

WNY guys were right....
WTF? Changing locations again? LOL
Technically I'm even coming from region 4 (4Z) as 3 is across the road, but in N Dutchess.
Try to figure something out.

I was happy with peekskill.  Why are we changing it?

I think we staying with Peekskill.@chefhunter86 is calling Monday

• Like 1

I think we staying with Peekskill.[mention=762]chefhunter86[/mention] is calling Monday

Yes we are if there was a major consensus for a change I would have made one but there is not so Peekskill it is

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1