Southeast/ region 3 meet up

Chef

OK- I said, I might be coming. Bills are tight this Month and can't afford to drop $50 or so. Need that for my Walmart straighttalk card. Texted Cynthia already. Enjoy yourselves and post pics up.
You heard I might be coming, huh ?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Since I have not received my appearance fee I will not be attending.  I do, however, ask that all forum members conduct themselves appropriately.   No intimidation or stepping within 1 foot of one another.   Man hugs are also prohibited Treeguy.   This should remain a happy place.  

• Like 1

Since I have not received my appearance fee I will not be attending.  I do, however, ask that all forum members conduct themselves appropriately.   No intimidation or stepping within 1 foot of one another.   Man hugs are also prohibited Treeguy.   This should remain a happy place.  
Man hugs are full of happiness. And I already said I wouldn't have the courage to get within 1' of big Billy.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Those WNY boys are so bored from unemployment and day drinking they got nothing else to do but run our page numbers. Good to have you part of our fun....at a distance at least!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bored from day drinking?

I think not!

• Like 1

Anyone from the NYC or LI area want to carpool? 
If you are driving, I would be interested. I can send a PM or if you want to start a separate carpool thread and see if other 1c guys are interested, but like me, don't want to drive.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Just don’t grab my ass like Pygmy did. I assume that’s a grandfather thing?

No problem there, man hugs are far as I go........:friends:

3 hours ago, moog5050 said:

I've always really enjoyed our man hugs! Was very thankful you didn't crush me like a walnut though!........:friends:

Be great to spread the love with a bunch of you downstate guys!!!   :meeting:

• Like 2