Southeast/ region 3 meet up

Chef

Since I have not received my appearance fee I will not be attending.  I do, however, ask that all forum members conduct themselves appropriately.   No intimidation or stepping within 1 foot of one another.   Man hugs are also prohibited Treeguy.   This should remain a happy place.  
What about elephant walks? I heard Biz was really looking forward to getting one going with Treeguy

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Just so you folks know, Biz uses a bit of an outdated photo for this site and his "dating" sites from what I am told.  So that you recognize him, he gained a few hundred pounds but please be polite about it.
It's true! I've seen him in the flesh

Just so you folks know, Biz uses a bit of an outdated photo for this site and his "dating" sites from what I am told.  So that you recognize him, he gained a few hundred pounds but please be polite about it.

It’s called “bulking season”. And 380lbs from 180lbs is “two hundred” (not a “few hundred”)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

Hey everyone I just wanted to remind everyone to please bring cash as they will not take 20
Credit cards from everyone. It’s official deposit is left and room is ours.

How much cash? I prefer card

How much cash? I prefer card

I’m the same way I never carry cash... dinner will be 38.50 a person I believe. Bar tab is separate from that. The $38.5 includes tax and tip