Southeast/ region 3 meet up

Chef

5 minutes ago, Elmo said:

By the way, on my drive back down the Saw Mill, I saw a car...in my lane...driving towards me.  I slowed down hard, move to the right lane, he/she moved into the same lane, I move back to the left lane, they drove into the grass shoulder.  I'm guessing they came down the exit ramp thinking it was the entrance.

Glad you're ok Elmo. Scary stuff!

• Like 2

By the way, on my drive back down the Saw Mill, I saw a car...in my lane...driving towards me.  I slowed down hard, move to the right lane, he/she moved into the same lane, I move back to the left lane, they drove into the grass shoulder.  I'm guessing they came down the exit ramp thinking it was the entrance.

Damn. Scary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you are good - that’s the kind of shit that tragedies are made of.

• Like 1

There are plenty of cameras along the saw mill I would not be surprised if the cops got the person.
I hope they do. That person should lose their license for life. Nobody should ever be subjected to an unsolicited game of chicken

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, crappyice said:

Or my other post was going to be....

Stormy was that you?!?

I new you would bring my name up about that,  no but that is why I  hate that road avoid it when I can. 

Edited by Storm914

5 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

Hope you got their plate and reported it to the cops. They have no business driving

Couldn't even what kind of car it was.  All I saw was two bright lights.

Couldn't even what kind of car it was.  All I saw was two bright lights.
Well happy you are safe and sound that is the most important thing. Hopefully they got caught or turned around before anyone got hurt

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Elmo said:

Wow, worst nightmare on those roads and seems to happen frequently; glad you got out of the jamb in one piece.

On 2/3/2019 at 11:55 AM, cdbing said:

Dinsdale is quite possibly the most interesting guy on the forum. Great meet-up. Thanks Chef for organizing.

I enjoyed chatting with everyone I got a chance to even if brief at times. EVERYONE has a unique and different perspective on things, I happen to find my passion hunting with inspiration talking to others who went before me. Hope I can light a spark in someone else to chase a goal.:drinks:

Look forward to another get together.

• Like 5