Max # of DMP's?

Cabin Fever

Today I decided I needed to better my chances in the late season of filling my DMP's, so I thought I would give the bow a rest, and break out the muzzleloader. I stopped by the town clerks office to get my muzzleloader license. As she was doing her thing on the computer, she asked me if I wanted my DMP's also? I told her that I already got all of mine. I got 2 when I first got my license and 2 more leftovers on Nov. 1st. She replied and said that the system said they were available to me and if they weren't, they system wouldn't say that. I hesitantly told her OK and the two WMU's (8F & 8J) that I would like to get if they were still available. I got both (always have leftovers for both of those WMU's). That makes a total of 6 DMP's that I had issued to myself.

Now, I guess I always thought/assumed you could only get a max of 4 DMP's, 2 during the first round and 2 leftovers? I'm not in one of those WMU's where you can just keep going back for more Bonus DMP's. So, is there a DMP limit that you can get issued to you, excluding the bonus areas and consigned

I couldn't find anything on the DEC website.