Christmas Gift For Wife Or GF?

Lawdwaz

7 minutes ago, Belo said:

bought a whole bunch of lingerie and yoga pants. Plus new tires on the explorer, which isn't really a gift but still cost a shit ton.

The key to buying lingerie for the wife or girlfriend is you gotta throw it on the floor of the store to see how it looks ^_^   That theory doesn’t work so well with tires 

• Haha 4

21 hours ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

Just as a heads up, you'll still have to clean the damn thing alot.  Especially if you have long haired pets.

i have a roomba 900. runs 3 days a week. Def need to empty the bin everytime and it doesnt take the place of a deep clean, but does a great job of keeping my house with a golden retriever and 3 boys under 6 somewhat presentable. 

The unknown side effect that it also created which is worth the price alone is that it forces the kids to pickup or else it'll "eat their toys". Best birthday present for the wife ever. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sad_story said:

I’d recommend a 45/25 split... there’s times that I just need a quick and easy night...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

only if the 45 is elegant and soothing to load. i mean a round or two is all it takes. good for recovery from the previous sessions with the 25 where you're firing more hot rounds and waiting your equipment to cool down in between. it'll definitely wear ya out. 45 really has some ass behind it though with more knockdown power. you've got to take it seriously and respect it. oh crap i thought we were talking about gun calibers.... my bad!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

only if the 45 is elegant and soothing to load. i mean a round or two is all it takes. good for recovery from the previous sessions with the 25 where you're firing more hot rounds and waiting your equipment to cool down in between. it'll definitely wear ya out. 45 really has some ass behind it though with more knockdown power. you've got to take it seriously and respect it. oh crap i thought we were talking about gun calibers.... my bad!
Well last thing one would not want to do is burn through the barrel on faster rounds...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

58 minutes ago, sad_story said:

Well last thing one would not want to do is burn through the barrel on faster rounds...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

definitely don't want any flex when it heats up. i know i just wouldn't want to develop any kind of rust on my hunting tools.

9 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

Good idea, Elmo...

Perhaps I'll take The Mermaid  down to the  NF  ( Neutering Festival)   at Zeke Fernwilter's hog farm...

She's an uptown girl and I'm just a backstreet guy.  Gotta do what I have to do to keep the house sane.

• Like 2