NY Backcountry Hunters and Anglers NYC Pint Night

adkhunter71

Hey everyone. 

I just wanted to let people know that the NY Chapter of Backcountry Hunters and Anglers will be holding a Pint Night in NYC at American Whiskey (247 W 30th St, New York, NY 10001- about a block or so from Penn Station) on January 16th at 6pm.  This is a really cool venue and the event will be held in their loft. 

This will be an awesome opportunity for forum members to meet up and grab a few beers while meeting other hunters and fisherman in the NYC area.  You don't need to be a BHA member to attend and can bring along any friends or hunting partners that you would like.  

Please PM me if you would like more info or have any questions. 

Thanks,

Tom

• 5 weeks later...

Tonight's the night!  If you are in the NYC area, come on out to American Whiskey from 6-8 for our Pint Night.  You don't have to be a BHA member to attend and we will be having raffles, merch sales as well as a big announcement about something very cool happening in NYC in February! 

I've got confirmation from a few on here that they will be able to make it. 

For those hoping that Biz will be there so they can bust his balls, he told me that he won't be able to attend because he will be out of town.  Great excuse....it's probably his monthly mani/pedi night or he is going to a paint and sip where he will try his best to recreate a Thomas Kinkade like scene of a spike freshening up a scrape in front of his blind while a bobcat tries to make sweet love to a male red fox.  

New York City Pint Night_2.jpg

• Like 2