2016 Mathews Halon 6

Just in time to treat yourself or that special someone with a gift under the tree . A 2016 Mathews Halon 6 with 60/70 pound limbs and a 28.5” draw. This bow is extremely quiet and dead in the hand accuracy. The speed is around that 300fps with 85%let off. Bare bow $600 PayPal accepted or money order or meet and drop at the goat if local. More pictures to come. 

5C6D6B2A-870C-4F63-89DE-D2E323F933C5.jpeg

• Like 1

Just in time to treat yourself or that special someone with a gift under the tree . A 2016 Mathews Halon 6 with 60/70 pound limbs and a 28.5” draw. This bow is extremely quiet and dead in the hand accuracy. The speed is around that 300fps with 85%let off. Bare bow $600 PayPal accepted or money order or meet and drop at the goat if local. More pictures to come. 
5C6D6B2A-870C-4F63-89DE-D2E323F933C5.thumb.jpeg.1c7721e1208c8839b4a28f038f3e6b24.jpeg

Don’t do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

Nothing against Elite bows half of the WNY guys shoot them and love em I just don’t like clicking my release and feel like I have to push the sting lol.. 

Come on guys the Halon is a speed demon and deadly quiet. I’d rather sell it to a forum member before I post it up elsewhere 

• Like 1

5C6D6B2A-870C-4F63-89DE-D2E323F933C5.thumb.jpeg.1c7721e1208c8839b4a28f038f3e6b24.jpeg

Don’t do it,I love my Halon 6. What are you getting instead

How hard is it to swap out the limbs to 50-60? What's the cost of new limbs? I've heard the Halon's draw like a dream though. But not sure I can comfortably draw 60 plus anymore, with bad shoulders.

I own one and love it, but I wouldn’t say it draws like a dream. It actually has a pretty steep hill to overcome, but on the other hand once you do the letoff is amazing. I can stay at full draw for ever

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, grampy said:

How hard is it to swap out the limbs to 50-60? What's the cost of new limbs? I've heard the Halon's draw like a dream though. But not sure I can comfortably draw 60 plus anymore, with bad shoulders.

I’m not sure about swapping out limbs I know I’d probably just buy a bow more suited for a #60 DW . I do know that this thing is a tak driver and super quiet 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

WHAT KIND OF A SICK MANIAC DOESNT HAVE A BACKUP BOW?!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I take my chances with my elite warranty! They used to send you a bow if yours was down when they first started I believe. Not sure if they still do. 

It didn’t draw well my bad shoulder. Ended up with No Cam instead.

I take my chances with my elite warranty! They used to send you a bow if yours was down when they first started I believe. Not sure if they still do. 

I don’t even know what Mathews warranty is and will never find out since I treat it like a baby.

• Like 1