2016 Mathews Halon 6

12 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

It didn’t draw well my bad shoulder. Ended up with No Cam instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It draws just fine very smooth for anyone but I don’t have a shoulder issue.  No cam , ya mean slow cam lol

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I don’t even know what Mathews warranty is and will never find out since I treat it like a baby.

You actually have to shoot it and hunt with it more than 5xs a year for it to break...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I take my chances with my elite warranty! They used to send you a bow if yours was down when they first started I believe. Not sure if they still do. 

I hear you but if something happened I’d be out of commission during deer season. I have a bow setup for 3D that I could hunt with in a pinch. Both Elites by the way

Anywhoo, I’ve seen Sods Halon in person and it’s mint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

It draws just fine very smooth for anyone but I don’t have a shoulder issue.  No cam , ya mean slow cam lol

250fps is plenty for NY whitetails. 99.2% of this forum thinks all shots need to be under 16.4 yards anyway

Merry Christmas everyone my gift to you all is more pictures of your next weapon of choice to take down next years deer. After looking at it closer I found a couple small scratches. Nothing more than hunting wear and tear. 

8EBDAF7B-9EB5-428D-87FB-6B5CA6AB2938.jpeg

6FA4C59C-A1CA-411A-A763-AC5DF1E54C24.jpeg

F3B3C188-7D57-4C42-BCAF-C5B031A8D2EF.jpeg

915D45ED-1E57-4B5D-BFF3-532DADD15E2E.jpeg

D36B06E5-EC20-4FC4-A55F-13AD6DFD2B38.jpeg

Edited by sodfather

On 12/22/2018 at 1:22 PM, The_Real_TCIII said:

WHAT KIND OF A SICK MANIAC DOESNT HAVE A BACKUP BOW?!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

i'm nobody and i have a bow i like to shoot 3D with, bow i hunt with, one i shoot targets with, one i like to pretend i'm Fred Bear with, etc. i suppose most can serve as a hunting bow but my wife knows none are a backup bow.

• Like 2

On 12/24/2018 at 5:43 PM, chefhunter86 said:

Someone please buy this bow, it would be a great upgrade for any of you guys shooting elite’s

last trophy i won i spanked a Mathews shooter and a Hoyt shooter. I shot an Elite Victory. i told them it was because i was lucky and practiced to make them feel better. i totally lied. the bow shot itself and i was along for the ride. it's hilarious because they still think i'm a good shot.

• Like 2

On 12/26/2018 at 12:37 PM, dbHunterNY said:

last trophy i won i spanked a Mathews shooter and a Hoyt shooter. I shot an Elite Victory. i told them it was because i was lucky and practiced to make them feel better. i totally lied. the bow shot itself and i was along for the ride. it's hilarious because they still think i'm a good shot.

It was you. Only a crossbow shoots itself. I know a guy that shoots professionally and he shoots a Pearson. He hates the bow but they pay him and give him free bows. He’s so good he can shoot anything in his hands cause he shoots every day for hours 

• Like 2

It was you. Only a crossbow shoots itself. I know a guy that shoots professionally and he shoots a Pearson. He hates the bow but they pay him and give him free bows. He’s so good he can shoot anything in his hands cause he shoots every day for hours 
Agree totally.....never the bow. Top knotch shooters are top notch cause they practice....practice...and practice until perfect.
I know a few guys who shoot lights out in local competition and when they travel around the country ....and everyone of those guys shoots minimum 5 days a week.
Was a way better 3d shooter when I shot on leagues on Sundays and a few nights a week indoors. Now just an average Joe who still loves 3d....just doesnt have the multiple nights a week available to practice.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

The only bow thats truly been scientifically proven to make you a better shooter is the Matthews Halon 

Yea and it makes deer die faster, I had a gut shot deer die within 60 yards!!! I swear it was all the halon

• Like 2

most good shooters practice often and tinker with equipment settings. Have to keep all those stabilizer muscles toned up and equipment dialed in the best possible for your own form. It's rare to shoot something you hate though. Models change year to year and you give up the new one you dont like as much as soon as possible once the next flagship model comes out. you always use something which youre promoting that you know works though. Best deal I passed up was shooting for Bear and repping a shop. Just couldnt push others to their shop knowing I didnt live close and hadn't experienced their service myself. I wouldve got as much Bear stuff as I wanted for half cost. Cheaper than shop could get the stuff.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk