Here ya Go Guy's

In the face of the federal government's assault on New York, Governor Andrew M. Cuomo today unveiled his "2019 Justice Agenda,"

"Let this agenda be New York's Declaration of Independence. We declare independence from this federal government's policies.

Combat Gun Violence: 2018 was by far the worst year for school shootings in American history. To once again lead the nation on gun safety, Governor Cuomo will push to pass the Red Flag Law, ban bump stocks and extend the waiting period for purchasing a gun from three days to 10 days

Pass the Dream Act: While the federal government has declared war on new immigrants, New York is standing up for our immigrant communities. This year, New York will pass the Dream Act once and for all to ensure a higher education system that opens the door of opportunity to all of our children.

Improve Our Democracy: To continue New York's progressive path of justice for all, Governor Cuomo will protect our democracy to make sure our government truly represents the people. While the federal government works to disenfranchise voters,

Protect LGBTQ Rights: New York was the first large state to pass marriage equality, but as the federal government still seeks to discriminate against the LGBTQ community, Governor Cuomo will codify the Gender Expression Non-Discrimination Act into New York State law and end conversion therapy.

Legalize Adult Use of Recreational Marijuana: Governor Cuomo will end the disproportionate criminalization of one race over another by regulating, legalizing and taxing adult use of recreational marijuana.

Entire article:  https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/governor-cuomo-unveils-agenda-first-100-days-2019-justice-agenda

What's his problem with constantly being so concerned with LGBTQ's?  Like they have no freakin rights in this state?  That's bullshit.  Their freakin agenda is pushed down my throat every day in the NY media and elsewhere and I'm supposed to think they are being discriminated against?    Only people he wants to appease are criminals, illegal immigrants and LGBTQ's.  Everyone else he could give a crap about.

• Like 3

I'm good with all of it. Protecting healthcare while republicons try to destroy it.

If your Nics comes up neg than ten days is good. More time to prevent a wingding from buying a gun.

With private sales being outlawed it now makes it pretty hard for a criminal to buy a gun under the radar.

Getting immigrants legal and into the system is great. They work they're asses off and pay taxes and buy alot of stuff at the local level which helps support local business.

Gays and their rights is fine with me.

The marijuana thing, good, to many kids having their lives screw over for a pot charge.

I'm glad I live in this state

Edited by sits in trees
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, sits in trees said:

I'm good with all of it. Protecting healthcare while republicons try to destroy it.

If your Nics comes up neg than ten days is good. More time to prevent a wingding from buying a gun.

With private sales being outlawed it now makes it pretty hard for a criminal to buy a gun under the radar.

Getting immigrants legal and into the system is great. They work they're asses off and pay taxes and buy alot of stuff at the local level which helps support local business.

You must be the third Cuomo brother that no one has ever heard of.  There's Andrew Cuomo, Chris Cuomo and Sits in trees Cuomo. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, steve863 said:

What's his problem with constantly being so concerned with LGBTQ's?  Like they have no freakin rights in this state?  That's bullshit.  Their freakin agenda is pushed down my throat every day in the NY media and elsewhere and I'm supposed to think they are being discriminated against?    Only people he wants to appease are criminals, illegal immigrants and LGBTQ's.  Everyone else he could give a crap about.

i'm with you on that. but i dont see how it ever effects me. I'm a proponent of equality for all and there are still too many assholes out there. If this is a talking point, fine. I generally wont hear much about it and don't see how it'll ever effect me. But yeah the constant shoving it in the face is getting old. Like ok, we're all good with homosexuals, now we're dipping into this gender fluid, non-binary, cis this and that stuff that is getting a little confusing if not absurd. 

51 minutes ago, sits in trees said:

They work they're asses off and pay taxes and buy alot of stuff at the local level which helps support local business.

This is where you're wrong. they only pay sales tax. Statistically many do not own a home and they're illegal so they do not pay income tax. Meanwhile they enjoy all the benefits that I do, and usually more benefits such as free college tuition. How you can explain that away is confusing to me. Wouldn't you want them to enter legally and be documented? Why do they get a pass for sneaking in while those who are trying to legally become a citizen sit and wait?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, sits in trees said:

If your Nics comes up neg than ten days is good.

There is no "neg". It's proceed, deny, or delayed. If delayed, the Fed has 3 days to seek additional info. I don't think King Cuomo gets to tell a federal department how to operate and to work another 7 days on it. Just like his failed ammo background check. It's a meaningless action on his part.

1 hour ago, sits in trees said:

Outlaws don't follow laws, that's why they're outlaws. This is just another restriction on law abiding citizens.

• Like 6

Separation of church and state!  Stay out of marriage and stop forcing churches and synagogues to comply with what you think should be allowed.  They want to force this on all!

This will force gay marriage into any church or other religious location.  Stop trying to regulate religion Cuomo!!! 

• Like 3

My interpretation:

Stop gun violence:  1st step of many to finally remove guns from all NY.  Jersey banned the bump stocks, not one turned in,  in they NY banned assault rifles yet millions are not registered, shows the people will not bow to unjustified regulations that go against our second amendment!

Dream Act:  LMAO We have to many immigrants, once they cross the border it is known that in NY you are protected and will not get deported.  I have no objections to immigration IF they come here legally!  Stop making me pay to educate 1000's of illegal aliens and the health care they put such a burden on! 

Improve our democracy:  Pay more so we can help people you never met and pay for there kids education and health care and anything else we think they might need, LIKE HOUSING!

Protect LGBTQ rights:  Just another ploy to get more votes.  Plain and simple they now want to regulate and force you to allow gays and transgender and any other gender they can think of to be married in you church or any other religious location!  Forcing all to comply or loose there none for profit status!

Legalize pot:  They finally figured a way to make more money off of drugs!  So lets stop putting people in jail for it!  After how many years they might actually understand the war on drugs has failed!  Can't keep it out of schools, jails etc.  So now that the drug war is over they are gearing up to take away your guns and your rights to them, step by step.  Starts with lets ban, assault weapons, then 10 round mags, then bump stocks, then a longer wait period then...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, CapDistPatriot said:

I love how veterans have to wait at the back of the line in this country to get the healthcare they EARNED, but when an MS-13 gang member jumps our border and shows up in an ER they get fast tracked to the front of the line.  

Amen!  We need to take care of our vets but you will not hear the politicians talking about that because it has nothing to do with VOTES!  Unreal. 

We need to let them know VETs come first!  

Edited by NFA-ADK
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, sits in trees said:

Obamacare has caused a huge loss of doctors in this land and fewer medical school applicants.  Plus, the costs of all care has increased tremendously.  Forcing people to pay for it when they cannot afford it is also unconstitutional.

Most black market firearms are stolen.  Also the only way this works is if ALL firearms are registered.  Registration will lead to confiscation.  How does making a nut wait a little longer for his gun, prevent his eventual insane rampage?

See Belo's reply to this false assumption above.  Now tell me how many illegals do you want to let in?  100,000?  1,000,000?  10,000,000?  100,000,000?  Where do you draw the line?  Do you think letting them all in will have any negative impact on the quality of life in the US?

Their rights?  I think they've always had the same rights as everyone else.  I'm glad you acknowledge what they have been given are not equal rights, but extra rights, which amounts to preferential treatment, just like Affirmative Action.

The marijuana thing, good, to many kids having their lives screw over for a pot charge.

Perhaps you should look into the disaster pot legalization has caused in the state of Colorado before you jump on the pot train.

I'm glad I live in this state.

Of course you are.  Ignorance is bliss.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, sits in trees said:

I'm glad I live in this state

Sorry bud, you are battin 0-7 with me on this post. The social things like tranny rights and letting stoners drive about the streets stoned out of their minds i wont comment on this evening, as i just dont have it in me. But on gun rights, i have one question for you. How will you feel when Andy implements red flag laws, and your due process rights are arbitrarily taken away? Your neighbor who is pissed at you because you are an @$$hhole and dumped lawn clippings on your property line and alot drifted onto his lawn from wind so he said you threatened him waving a gun (totally made up) so now Andys storm troopers from the state police show up and clean out your gun cabinet the night before opening day?

• Like 2

Combat Gun Violence: 2018 was by far the worst year for school shootings in American history. To once again lead the nation on gun safety, Governor Cuomo will push to pass the Red Flag Law, ban bump stocks and extend the waiting period for purchasing a gun from three days to 10 days

Two problems with Governer Cuomo's plan:

1. Cuomo uses the term "gun safety" to trick the ignorant when all he does is really propose "gun control".

2. As always and again with Cuomo's "gun safety" plans, he never attacks the underlying causes of violent crime especially with firearms.  Cuomo needs to ask the street police who see the root causes of gun violence .  Cuomo would be enlightened to see that illegal drugs and failures to keep the violently mentally ill institutionalized are the major causes..

• Like 3

Legalize Adult Use of Recreational Marijuana: Governor Cuomo will end the disproportionate criminalization of one race over another by regulating, legalizing and taxing adult use of recreational marijuana.

Just what New York needs is another drug legalized to ruin peoples health.

I know Cuomo never attended Basic Combat Training, but he can now steal the famous line from the Drill Sergeants  to announce to the dope addicts that "if you have em, smoke em".

7 hours ago, CapDistPatriot said:

I love how veterans have to wait at the back of the line in this country to get the healthcare they EARNED

You have that right Brother.  With something like 22 vets a day committing suicide now that is a national tragedy, not some pee pee nonsense Cuomo, Schumer and their supporters whine about.

We gave them a HAND in keeping America and the countries that want freedom free.  Now they give us the FINGER.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2