Go Fund Me Account For the Wall

19 minutes ago, Cabinboy said:

I donated, It's growing fast but has a long way to go.

Me to...I agree it has a long ways to go but 8 million in three days isn't bad. I think it would be great if he reaches it just so the politicians who do nothing would know that the American people do have a voice and  are willing to stand behind issues that matter to America unlike them.

That's how Trump got elected in the first place.

• Like 4

So, say this fund raises a Trillion dollars, it's given to the GOV, who then still has to vote on "The Wall", which will have the same outcome as always from the libtards, and gets voted down.

Here's a question... How pissed off are people going to be then?

I have never really believed in this "Wall" issue. They will just find another way to get in. Seriously, why is that so hard for people to understand? Am I the only one who pays attention? These a$$+o*7$ are coming in through Canada, Florida, NYC, and even the upper areas of the mid-west. So please, someone explain how this 'wall' will prevent anything?

I would rather the POTUS started sticking to a more realistic process of defending or 2A rights. Because that wall won't work, and we need to be able to defend ourselves from the scum trying to take this country down. 

1 hour ago, Rob... said:

So, say this fund raises a Trillion dollars, it's given to the GOV, who then still has to vote on "The Wall", which will have the same outcome as always from the libtards, and gets voted down.

Here's a question... How pissed off are people going to be then?

I have never really believed in this "Wall" issue. They will just find another way to get in. Seriously, why is that so hard for people to understand? Am I the only one who pays attention? These a$$+o*7$ are coming in through Canada, Florida, NYC, and even the upper areas of the mid-west. So please, someone explain how this 'wall' will prevent anything?

I would rather the POTUS started sticking to a more realistic process of defending or 2A rights. Because that wall won't work, and we need to be able to defend ourselves from the scum trying to take this country down. 

Well if walls didn't work why did Israel build one ? And north Korea and the old Soviet union   between east and west Germany? 

Obviously they work good enough that most will f off from coming which is better then nothing  .

The border patrol catches something like 50k a month crossing the border god only knows  how many that cross undetected altogether .

The 5 billion is a joke for that wall that is  like pocket change to the government .

The government spends more then  that in 24 hours  .

The numbers are so large its  hard to even imagine 

There are 365 days in a year, 24 hours in a day, and 60 minutes in an hour. That adds up to a total of 525,600 minutes. Divide that figure into the $3.6 trillion in FY2010 spending and you find that the federal government spends about $6.85 million per minute.

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 2

What part of this don't you understand?

These a$$+o*7$ are coming in through Canada, Florida, NYC, and even the upper areas of the mid-west

They will find a way in, no matter what we do.

All that crap you just posted proves I'm right. Most of your data is about the border for Mexico. Criminals are coming in from more then just that border. I am not going to rehash my words. So maybe we need to put a wall around this entire country. Here's a thought, lets get the Dems on board and so everyone can be taxed for this wall that will do no good.

Air plains can fly over walls, and bad people and bad thins get into this country vie air all the time.

Wish I could live in a fantasy world, but I don't. You can't make this country  "Barbi's Dream House!". Deal with it!

A wall makes it more difficult for illegals to get in.  Criminals, terrorists, guns and drugs come in easily without one as well.  The harder we make it, the better.  Thinking it will do "no good" is a defeatist attitude.  This is a huge problem that must be addressed if this country is going to survive as we know it and love it.

The cost of building a wall, plus the cost of finding and deporting all illegals, is far less than the cost of supporting them in this country every year.  That's the reason analytical people see a wall as a good investment.  People want this problem solved.  Leftists keep trying to tell us there is no problem.  It's a critical issue and it cannot be ignored.

If they start coming in other ways, we find out how and we plug those ways too.  We need to get serious about the invasion that is taking place in this country, and we need to start pointing out liberals, the Leftist Media and the Democrats, are the ones who are the problem when it comes to stopping it.

Anyone who studies the penalties for illegal entry into many other countries around the world, knows America is very soft on illegal aliens.  Too bad many bleeding hearts in this land don't see how much Americans are suffering because of the government's apathy on this issue.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Rob... said:

What part of this don't you understand?

They will find a way in, no matter what we do.

All that crap you just posted proves I'm right. Most of your data is about the border for Mexico. Criminals are coming in from more then just that border. I am not going to rehash my words. So maybe we need to put a wall around this entire country. Here's a thought, lets get the Dems on board and so everyone can be taxed for this wall that will do no good.

Air plains can fly over walls, and bad people and bad thins get into this country vie air all the time.

Wish I could live in a fantasy world, but I don't. You can't make this country  "Barbi's Dream House!". Deal with it!

In Israel since they built that wall terrorism is down by over 90% .

You dont know  until you try rob 

Banks have locks and safes dont they .

Yea sometimes they still get robbed .

But it stops most people from trying .

The Democrats just want to stop anyone from trying !!!

Because they like it just the way it is now !!!! 

To even get on a plane you have to get a passport and you are automatically tagged and in the system  .  In alot of foreign countries can't even get a passport that easily especially in south America. 

So what you are saying rob is mostly BS put out by Democrats , propaganda.

If that was true why are most of the illegals  from Mexico and south central America? 

They would  be from every where not just there .

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, Rattler said:

"Still trying to figure out why we can give $150 billion to Iran, a country that hates us, burns our flag, and funds terrorism, but [the president] can't get $5 billion for the wall to secure our country." —Charlie Kirk

Although I did not agree with the money given to Iran, I do understand why.

It was a a debt owed by Americans from a previous generation. 

As I understand it, the money was part of a sanctions package ever since the hostage event during the Carter administration.  Sanctions were supposed to be in effect until Iran was deemed to have stopped supporting terror.  Obama deemed them to be compliant, but nobody agrees with that.  The US should have gone through the legal process to keep the money and compensate some of the victims of that terrorist event.  The rest could've been use to fight terror.

Edited by Rattler
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Rob... said:

I think if you were to watch a few episodes of the program  "Border Wars" you would get a better understanding of why it would be a good idea to build a wall. It is not just the people coming in;  it is also one of the major means of trafficking drugs into the country. The illegals alone cost us millions if not billions every year. Once they make it across we (taxpayers)  foot the bill for their getting "established" in the country and  all the health care costs related to them and their family members. If they come across pregnant and give birth here (which we pay for) their children automatically become citizens and we care for them for who knows how long.

Watch a few episodes of "Border Wars" and get a better understanding of what it is costing us every single day to try and secure the southern borders  and let us know how you feel after that.

Edited by Steve D
  • Like 3

On 12/21/2018 at 7:39 AM, Steve D said:

https://wefundthewall.com/

Trump_White.png

we the people 
WILL FUND
the wall!

happy-open-hands-trump-transparent.png
If every Trump supporter gives $80 the wall will be funded!
Sign petition below demanding the Trump wall, and continue on to donate on GoFund

I thought Mexico was going to pay for it?  http://fortune.com/2018/12/13/trump-mexico-border-wall/

1 minute ago, wildcat junkie said:

I thought Mexico was going to pay for it?  http://fortune.com/2018/12/13/trump-mexico-border-wall/

That was a campaign promise he made  I don't think he ever intended to keep. He may have a plan to have Mexico pay for it through other means as a result of the wall being built but who knows.

I don't think he does a good job of explaining his reasoning to the American people for things he has done or wants to do and some times wonder if he actually has a plan but at least he has some ideas that are "outside" the box.

2 hours ago, wildcat junkie said:

They still can tolls ,  a wall can last hundred years or more  it's a investment for the future of our country . You  Can't  just have all of south America walking across are border  like that unchecked eventually you'll wake up one day  and they'll be more of them than us and nobody to stop them doing what ever they want .

Edited by Storm914