Go Fund Me Account For the Wall

14 minutes ago, wildcat junkie said:

One of many obviously.

You obviously are not a Trump supporter which is your right. Irregardless  Obama and others had the same issues. A lot of what they try to accomplish relies on the house and or senate support. Regardless of what a president wants they can only do so much without support. That is why we always end up with lame duck presidents.

Until they start doing their jobs it will pretty much stay status quo. They will continue to waste time and our money and worry about taking care of themselves and their own interests.

The Democrats have all ready proclaimed that instead of addressing issues that effect the country and the people they represent they will begin by starting more investigations on Trump. How does the country benefit from that?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Rattler said:

As far as I can tell, Trump has made good on the majority of his campaign promises.  Appointments to the SCOTUS being the most important one to me.  Which one's has he gone back on?

Liberal strategy  tell a lie long enough some weak minded people will start to  believe it it's a type of brainwashing. 

He has done at least 90% of what he said he would do .

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, The_Field_Ager said:

And democrats had no problem with US tax payers paying for it.

Yea good point Israel used the billions we give them each year to build that wall ok for them to have one but not us .

Go figure that one out .

We throw around money like candy around the world. billions to protect other countrys a lot of them dont even like us , but can't spend any here to protect the homeland this country is so messed up .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, covert said:

Not to be a Debbie Downer here, but who gets the $11 million when the wall doesn't get built?

Well we could just pay the Mexicans 11 million and they could probably build the whole wall  for  what cost  us billions to make ,   joking of course , because they dont want it obviously but they definitely could build one for much less  then we can . Labor costs much cheaper in Mexico. 

Edited by Storm914

1 hour ago, Storm914 said:

Liberal strategy  tell a lie long enough some weak minded people will start to  believe it it's a type of brainwashing. 

He has done at least 90% of what he said he would do .

It's called "gaslighting". A very common leftist media tactic these days. Watch the movie of the same name and see how it corresponds to what's actually happening today. It's eerie.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

Well we could just pay the Mexicans 11 million and they could probably build the whole wall  for  what cost  us billions to make ,   joking of course , because they don't want it obviously but they definitely could build one for much less  then we can . Labor costs much cheaper in Mexico. 

Mexico would actually like to see a wall on the U.S. southern border because they now have to deal with the migrants coming from Central and South America through their country. Mexico does not oppose a wall, and they will indirectly pay for it through the erasure of NAFTA.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, philoshop said:

It's called "gaslighting". A very common leftist media tactic these days. Watch the movie of the same name and see how it corresponds to what's actually happening today. It's eerie.

Get this I but in the term "gaslighting " in Google  and guess what  you get lots of  articles actually accuse trump of doing it . Just more reason why Google needs to be regulated , Monitored or watched in some way .

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black . Funny 

No mention of all the bs  obama said in 8 years though. My favorite was when he said "Hillary Clinton was the most qualified person to ever run for president "

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, covert said:

Not to be a Debbie Downer here, but who gets the $11 million when the wall doesn't get built?

That's what I want to know and even made a comment that once it's "donated" to the GOV, it still had to go through legislation.

I give up. Carry on people. And on, and on, and on, and on, and on........ Merry FN Christmas!

I believe the prior post answered the question about what happens to the money if the wall isn't built.  As far as the donation to build it goes, the money isn't paid to the government until the legislation is signed.  Just like when you sign any contract, payment is made on delivery.

• Like 1

It's so annoying when the left trys to define trump as some thing he is not 

Trump is only trying to bring back the things that made America great ,  Number 1 in the first place , 

A country with one language that controls it own borders 

And  takes bride in its western culture , 

That invents and makes it's own products and does not need  to rely on everything from overseas. 

Now what's wrong with that ?

I was telling  someone the other day that globalization sucks , and says to me if not for globalization  USA would not have  won ww2 .

I told him he got it backwards. 

Back then usa made everything here we had many factorys  that could make all the weapons that we needed to win the war with out that industrial base we would have lost .  Globalization changed that  now we make almost nothing anymore compared to back then .

That's why it very important to keep the factorys and the know how  here in the USA as much as possible. 

What happens if we have to fight another world war and you cant just get your war supplies overseas,

Then what? 

People need to have a little foresight.

• Like 3

On 12/23/2018 at 5:31 PM, Storm914 said:

Get this I but in the term "gaslighting " in Google  and guess what  you get lots of  articles actually accuse trump of doing it . Just more reason why Google needs to be regulated , Monitored or watched in some way .

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black . Funny 

No mention of all the bs  obama said in 8 years though. My favorite was when he said "Hillary Clinton was the most qualified person to ever run for president "

Don't use Google.Problem solved.

7 hours ago, GreeneHunter said:

In the past, less than 1% of the national budget went to foreign assistance. As of fiscal year 2017, foreign aid between the U.S. State Department and USAID totaled $50.1 billion, or just over 1% of the budget. 

Suspend Foreign Aid for one year ..... let the world pay for the wall !

foreign Aid is given every year  trump only needs  a one time payment of 4 or 5 billion  to finish the wall 

Its pocket change to the government.  Take it out of the foreign aid they  give to south America probably equals 5 billion a year .

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Storm914 said:

foreign Aid is given every year  trump only needs  a one time payment of 4 or 5 billion  to finish the wall 

Its pocket change to the government.  Take it out of the foreign aid they  give to south America probably equals 5 billion a year .

Unfortunately this is not about money. Everyone knows the wall is affordable. For the Dems, a Wall sends the wrong cultural and political message to their base. They see the future of their party being composed of a  rainbow of non-Americans (Europeans) and a myriad of 'oppressed' and aggrieved identity groups. They love to compartmentalize people, and sowing division is part of their strategy. If everyone simply identified as American, they would have no base going forward. The anti wall message is a dog whistle for 3rd worlders to come here and vote Democrat

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, The_Field_Ager said:

Unfortunately this is not about money. Everyone knows the wall is affordable. For the Dems, a Wall sends the wrong cultural and political message to their base. They see the future of their party being composed of a  rainbow of non-Americans (Europeans) and a myriad of 'oppressed' and aggrieved identity groups. They love to compartmentalize people, and sowing division is part of their strategy. If everyone simply identified as American, they would have no base going forward. The anti wall message is a dog whistle for 3rd worlders to come here and vote Democrat

There has been illegals from over all over the world identified in these caravans. A very easy way to enter the U.S illegally.

• Like 4