Anyone Here Know If Robin's OK?

DirtTime

54 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

I'll bite.....Robin who?

He is an older guy from VT who did a solo canoe tent camp deer hunt several years on opening weekend of gun season in the Adirondacks (Lows lake area).  His last video was from 2017.   The videos were always posted in the "Big woods" section.   He did talk about some health issues so I hope he is doing ok now.  His videos were also on youtube.   

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

He is an older guy from VT who did a solo canoe tent camp deer hunt several years on opening weekend of gun season in the Adirondacks (Lows lake area).  I think his last video was from 2 years ago.  He did not do one this year and I don't think he did one last year either.   The videos were always posted in the "Big woods" section.   He did talk about some health issues so I hope he is doing ok now.  His videos were also on youtube.   

yeah same  here in my prayers I hope he sees this and post some thing

8 minutes ago, tommyc50 said:

yeah same  here in my prayers I hope he sees this and post some thing

I am praying for him also.  I just went back thru the archives and he did post a video in 2017 (edited above post).   He had some better weather then than he did in 2016.   I was up there, about 40 mi NW of him, in 2017 but I did not make opening weekend of rifle up there this fall.  

4 hours ago, Storm914 said:

Not easy filming when your in the back country maybe he just got tired of doing it .

That may be it, but he stated he enjoyed doing it. It's not easy filming in any woods while trying to hunt.

I enjoy/enjoyed his videos, very well done. I could almost smell the fire from that wood burning stove in his wall tent.

I was just concerned about a fellow hunter, so I made the thread.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1