new house

slayer

congrats !!!    Funny story when wife and I bought our house   Garage ,woohoo !!!   Parked cars in detached garage   we wake up for work the next morning of first day in house.  Um how do we open the garage ? Both remotes are in cars   No door to garage , who builds a garage without a side door ?! I had to break a window and reach arm into garage to push the button to lift the door   Oops

• Like 7
  • Haha 7

29 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

congrats !!!    Funny story when wife and I bought our house   Garage ,woohoo !!!   Parked cars in detached garage   we wake up for work the next morning of first day in house.  Um how do we open the garage ? Both remotes are in cars   No door to garage , who builds a garage without a side door ?! I had to break a window and reach arm into garage to push the button to lift the door   Oops

well I hope to not have to break any windows there are enough broken in the barn

8 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

Hartland is where you are now or where you are going?

we are moving to Hartland. So we drove the 4runner to the back of the fields today and took a walk through the woods. The pine grove was beautiful and  there were hardwoods with some deep cover for deer. there were trails and lots of rubs, deer sign everywhere. there were chairs all over the place in the woods , I must have seen close to a dozen chairs, some were in pairs, plastic chairs wooden chairs, well what was left of the wooden chair and  picnic tables with umbrellas ,a grill like you see in the park was stuck in the ground on a post. it looks like its going to be reigning blood next deer season.I see a tractor in my future. win win the wife loves it.

hartland deer rub.jpg

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

Congrats on the new place ,lets all celebrate to quite possibly the best metal tune there ever was. 

I saw them at Darien Lake amphitheater this year.Front row brother, I lost my voice for almost a week

• Like 2

12 hours ago, slayer said:

we are moving to Hartland. So we drove the 4runner to the back of the fields today and took a walk through the woods. The pine grove was beautiful and  there were hardwoods with some deep cover for deer. there were trails and lots of rubs, deer sign everywhere. there were chairs all over the place in the woods , I must have seen close to a dozen chairs, some were in pairs, plastic chairs wooden chairs, well what was left of the wooden chair and  picnic tables with umbrellas ,a grill like you see in the park was stuck in the ground on a post. it looks like its going to be reigning blood next deer season.I see a tractor in my future. win win the wife loves it.

hartland deer rub.jpg

You picked a great area for deer harvest, only second to the town of Royalton.

• Like 1