Shed Hunting 2019

landtracdeerhunter

58 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

We have a decent deer pop yet I never stumble on sheds.  Don't really try but you would think once in a while  ......

My biggest were before I set out to find them, just walking in the woods. I’m moving my big ladderstands tomorrow, since I’m not shed hunting I’ve got my fingers crossed .

1 hour ago, moog5050 said:

We have a decent deer pop yet I never stumble on sheds.  Don't really try but you would think once in a while  ......

Same here.  Always suspected yotes carry them off for chew bones. 

I'm guessing in your case they are in the same triangle as those damn turkeys Moog! 

1 minute ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Same here.  Always suspected yotes carry them off for chew bones. 

I'm guessing in your case they are in the same triangle as those damn turkeys Moog! 

Never thought about that. Both are conspicuously absent.  Could be a triangle thing.  But happy to have the Deer during season instead!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Never thought about that. Both are conspicuously absent.  Could be a triangle thing.  But happy to have the Deer during season instead!

Def can't beat that!   Official daylight Oct 1 is 6:52.  I set my alarm to check this site at 7 to see pics of your buck.  Lol it was almost that quick last year.....bound to happen again! I am at least rooting for you. 

35 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Def can't beat that!   Official daylight Oct 1 is 6:52.  I set my alarm to check this site at 7 to see pics of your buck.  Lol it was almost that quick last year.....bound to happen again! I am at least rooting for you. 

You too.  Planning to wait on something special.  We shall see!

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Thanks. Thought I'd seen a thread for it at one time...

• Like 1