Full crossbow inclusion

Cory

For or against full crossbow inclusion?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. For inclusion

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/25/19 at 05:00 AM

1 minute ago, grampy said:

How about NY mountain lions?

How about Bigfoot?

How about weather 243 is enough to kill a deer?

How about what is the best bow/gun?

How about is there really a Santa Claus? 

We do have mountain lions 243 is more than enough gun and yes I believe in Santa Claus.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

An annual poll is a good idea.   It gives us a feel for the current state of the battle.  The interesting thing is that "yes" for full inclusion now has a 6:1 lead over "no".  Last year that lead was 3:1 and the year prior it was 2:1.   Has NYB membership dropped off that much ?    It might be explained, based on the previous comments,  that "no" voters are choosing to pout rather than participate.  

I voted "yes", but it would not be the end of the world if the rules stayed the same.  Having the crossbow available in the southern zone throughout the rut is awesome.  To make things fair across the state however, the folks up in the northern zone ought to also have 14 days before the guns come in, unlike the 3 days they got now.        

• Like 1

Adding up the "no" for full-inclusion votes, I count: Belo, Doc, Fast-Eddie, Sodfather, & Buckmaster for sure.  I wonder who are the other (4) ?  It is still just enough to fit in to a mini-van and make the trip to Oregon, if the sky falls and full-inclusion passes this season.  

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, wolc123 said:

Adding up the "no" for full-inclusion votes, I count: Belo, Doc, Fast-Eddie, Sodfather, & Buckmaster for sure.  I wonder who are the other (4) ?  It is still just enough to fit in to a mini-van and make the trip to Oregon, if the sky falls and full-inclusion passes this season.  

If full inclusion passes , my compound bows will become dust collectors . I would go the EASY route and hunt with the CrossBow .