What did you get for Christmas?

goosifer

In laws got me a nice new camo outfit. Nomad cottonwood series and some other small stuff like a few shirts and such. The nomad suit looks and feels nice, can’t wait to test it out next season.
465c9d21304dda6a5305b171b4e6aec0.jpg
466500e96d4e32eb44b8ad82cb1e4191.jpg

Wifey and kids got me a new Coleman propane camp stove and 2 propane lanterns for camping. And a couple gift cards to bass pro and gander.

Aunt and uncle hooked me up with a couple years of NRA membership also. Had a bunch of beer and good food with my family and everyone was happy, kids especially with all the gifts they got. It was a good Christmas all around!

• Like 5

it's all about the kids now, but we scaled way back on them too. just too much junk it seems.

got myself a jerkey gun and entry level deep fryer to accompany Steven Rinella's new cookbook. The book is great even as a coffee table piece. Also some new binos. Some clothes as well. Really enjoyed scaling down the gifts and the hustle this year. Made the few days off a lot more tolerable and enjoyable. 

• Like 3

On 12/27/2018 at 9:11 AM, Belo said:

to accompany Steven Rinella's new cookbook. The book is great  Really enjoyed 

Look for the antelope nut recipe - it is all about the butter and pepper.

It is nice to see you celebrating Christmas, that means there is hope for you yet.     

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I wolc’d a B.B. on the last day of the season. It wolc’d the tape at 125 pounds usable meat. Wolc yeah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I wolc’d one end of archery, was super tender just like he said it would be. I’ve learned to mind my words around him so he can’t wolc me too bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, loworange88 said:

Ha ha...I had them already, and the scope didnt come with any....So I used them for this.

Sorry man, I just had to say it. :)

Those bad boys are HIGH.  Your cheek can't be anywhere close to the stock and that can't help accuracy.  How did she shoot?

OK, my turn.  From another web site I was able to have access to an estate sale of a PILE of Geno Denning knives prior to them being listed to eBay and some other sites.  I picked out of this one and my wife, stumped at what to get me for Christmas offered to buy it for me. 

The deal was struck and it came USPS Priority mail from Alaska and sat in the shipping box until xmas morning.  It's been a looooong time since I was more excited for a gift coming my way than me giving one to my wife, woot!

0nlM3EH.jpg

z8x54R7.jpg

She won't need to get me a Christmas present for a few years now......... :)

• Like 2

OK, my turn.  From another web site I was able to have access to an estate sale of a PILE of Geno Denning knives prior to them being listed to eBay and some other sites.  I picked out of this one and my wife, stumped at what to get me for Christmas offered to buy it for me. 
The deal was struck and it came USPS Priority mail from Alaska and sat in the shipping box until xmas morning.  It's been a looooong time since I was more excited for a gift coming my way than me giving one to my wife, woot!
0nlM3EH.jpg&key=23797ee5eb5c7b604e7326de3bdc2f30e965d25fb49c9298c5e1d4ee266f6c59
z8x54R7.jpg&key=72d771bb6a7a8d964e657e7cc1c1c58bb0a38a80afe2e860c68ba3976c2a8625
She won't need to get me a Christmas present for a few years now.........
That is a sharp looking knife. Both in the metaphorical and literal sense

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk