Live from under the Christmas tree 2018 ..

rob-c

Only buy for the daughter but wife’s aunt did get me these 436cbc0614107f00e745b437d03e6df9.jpg

Just partial stocking haul for daughter of smelly stuff d1db865080796a6877bc6ca1357685bc.jpg

This was a gift to daughter from my mom many years ago. My moms voice narrating ‘Twas the night before Christmas book. She looks at it every Christmas Eve It was a little tough last night. Folks passed January and March. First Eve they haven’t come over and first time we won’t be going there for Christmas Day with danish puff , cheesy taters , ham , big tray to share of my wife’s cookies n candies. 8f91234ea8128a8f23caa5f5624baf8a.jpg

Merry Christmas to my all HuntingNY friends and family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 9

Ya Rob , our RN worked 12 yesterday and an 8 today she should be here 4:30 or so . I worked 50% of all Christmas’s so my kids were born into working that day .

Although this year is very different for us. my wife’s and my parents are long since gone , our kids are not yet married . My sister always hosted it, and her son would come up from Tenn with his family ,this year sister went to Tenn on way to FLA for the winter . We often did Christmas Eve with my wife’s brother and his long term girlfriend, we buried him last Sat. It still feels like Christmas, but it’s a lot quieter .

As for gifts , idk what I’m getting , my wife will get a new laptop/tablet combo, and I got a Geek Squad, membership . That will pay off the first year , as we will need a new TV wall mounted , TV airel mounted and run to three TVs , two laptops cleaned up , data transfer and more .

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 3

Just finished up putting together one of many kids gifts. I got some good stuff from my in-laws last night but nothing hunting related.

My wife and I don’t exchange gifts but she always buys and wraps 2 bottles of booze from Santa to us.

This year we got a family gift of a Wii curtesy of grampy. Later today we will go to my parents for a visit and gifts then to a big dinner on my wife’s side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1