Favorite holiday cookie (pics)

goosifer

My favorite is 7 layer cookies aka Hello Dolly bars. When my mom made them when I was a kid, she called them 7 layer cookies. When I told my wife about them, she said they are the same thing as Hello Dolly bars. She made some for me this week. For Christmas, I've fallen off the keto wagon and am laying in the ditch with cookies.

IMG_20181225_085849835.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Mrs TF takes a week off before Christmas every year to bake , bake and bake.  I help by staying out of her hair and the kitchen   Shortbread, cut outs , dark n light sponge candy , peppermint bark , peanut butter cups , hazelnut cups , cranberry jellies , sea salt chocolate caramels and 3 different biscotti ( choc chip ginger - cranberry pistachio and cappuccino) 

image.jpg

• Like 8

1 minute ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Mrs TF takes a week off before Christmas every year to bake , bake and bake.  I help by staying out of her hair and the kitchen   Shortbread, cut outs , dark n light sponge candy , peppermint bark , peanut butter cups , hazelnut cups , cranberry jellies , sea salt chocolate caramels and 3 different biscotti ( choc chip ginger - cranberry pistachio and cappuccino) 

image.jpg

Like that little snow man. Fancy decorating.

44 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

image.jpg

I can vouch for the incredible goodness of this box of joy......amazing!!

86ec2e4dfd2d43f671551e494e33a731.jpg
My dad’s secrete recipe thumbprints which one of my sons is now staring to make with me. Almost couldn’t make them this year as red currant jelly is the feature and was hard to come by. According to store clerk that was Trump’s fault due to his sanctions?!?! Almost had to change my vote!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

image.thumb.jpg.9fa6ab13be46338d415e6345439518ca.jpg

I was the lucky recipient of one of those beauties and let me tell you, every cookie in the was amazing! The chocolate caramel sea salt nuggets are out of this world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 hour ago, MPHunter said:

My wife bakes every weekend from Thanksgiving up to Christmas. Too many different types to name them all. My favorites are the linzer bars and chocolate salted caramel chips. We brought these two platters to my in-laws Christmas Eve. 

20181224_140339.jpg

The ones with the preserves in the middle are a personal favorite.