here's a link

www.etsy.com/listing/261616387/wall-hanging-police-badge-challenge-coin?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=police+coin+holder&ref=sr_gallery-1-8&sca=1

Hunt when I can.. ;)

On 12/27/2018 at 6:53 AM, 2012_taco said:

What charade?

:)

On another note, I saw a story on the news last night about your fellow hockey player who's life you guys saved.

https://www.wgrz.com/video/news/hockey-player-returns/71-147900b0-d0fd-4444-bd57-e42cb62f1ac2

• Like 1

Please support the hunting of Mourning Dove In New York State.  For information, visit nydovehunting.weebly.com/

On 12/28/2018 at 7:28 AM, Lawdwaz said:

On another note, I saw a story on the news last night about your fellow hockey player who's life you guys saved.

https://www.wgrz.com/video/news/hockey-player-returns/71-147900b0-d0fd-4444-bd57-e42cb62f1ac2

i shared the story on the forum under general chit chat. Thanks

• Like 1

Hunt when I can.. ;)

I'm looking to use .45 cal brass pistol bullet casings to hold the coins, does anyone know where I can get about 30 spent bullet casings cheap? I will probably check out the gun center on Harlem Rd, or maybe the gun range in Wheatfield on NF blvd? Thanks

Hunt when I can.. ;)

I'm looking to use .45 cal brass pistol bullet casings to hold the coins, does anyone know where I can get about 30 spent bullet casings cheap? I will probably check out the gun center on Harlem Rd, or maybe the gun range in Wheatfield on NF blvd? Thanks
I think I have some somewhere. Give me some time to look around

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, TreeGuy said:

I think I have some somewhere. Give me some time to look around

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Thanks, but I', good. I stopped in at Wolcott gun range on Waldenand picked up the casings I needed. Now it's time get the board done! I'll post pics when it's finished. Thanks!

• Like 1

Hunt when I can.. ;)

Kudos to all that said it was oak. It's actually white oak, I had 2 guys I know who are pretty good woodworkers look at it and they both said white oak. I haven't had much time to work on it lately but here is a pic of it roughed in. I am going to burn in the image, glue in the bullets, and trim the edges.

IMG_20190113_182752749.jpg

• Like 4

Hunt when I can.. ;)

looks like it could some white oak. I have some that I got from someone and it was about the same tint of color except for the dark streak also had red oak and it was lighter in color hope it helps

• Like 1

Time to start a new project. I thinking of doing a sign/ banner for over the fireplace. This should be great for the hunting cabin. (Wish I had 1)!

IMG_20190128_203058971_HDR.jpg

• Like 2

Hunt when I can.. ;)

(It pains me to say this but...)

Nice Wood Tim. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Please support the hunting of Mourning Dove In New York State.  For information, visit nydovehunting.weebly.com/

This would look great over a fireplace. I made this from a black walnut branch. Still needs a couple of coats of poly. I'm going to donate it to the turkey Banquet this Saturday, that can auction it off.

IMG_20190201_070634945.jpg

• Like 4

Hunt when I can.. ;)

That's legit!  I'm a bit envious of guys that can work with wood.  I work with wood too, but only to make 16" pieces that will fit in the stove...

• Like 1