Need Help Naming Dog

jmark

Ran out of likes!  These are great suggestions, a lot of which we hadn't thought of.  Thank you guys, keep 'em coming.  

moog and Piseco, those are beautiful pups!  

We've given the boy til Friday to settle on a name, will report back.  We have kicked around the idea of a German name, but haven't come up with one we really liked.  Bo, Bear, Blue and Chief have been high on the list.  Others from here will likely join them.  

As for hobbies, the boy (he's 14) mainly likes to hunt, shoots competition rimfire (two state gold medals), and is into his skateboard, PS4 games, and "supercars" (about which he seems to have encyclopedic knowledge - and I, coming from a NC racing family, have zero).  

Anyway, let's keep this going, and I'll share with the boy.

jm

Ran out of likes!  These are great suggestions, a lot of which we hadn't thought of.  Thank you guys, keep 'em coming.  
moog and Piseco, those are beautiful pups!  
We've given the boy til Friday to settle on a name, will report back.  We have kicked around the idea of a German name, but haven't come up with one we really liked.  Bo, Bear, Blue and Chief have been high on the list.  Others from here will likely join them.  
As for hobbies, the boy (he's 14) mainly likes to hunt, shoots competition rimfire (two state gold medals), and is into his skateboard, PS4 games, and "supercars" (about which he seems to have encyclopedic knowledge - and I, coming from a NC racing family, have zero).  
Anyway, let's keep this going, and I'll share with the boy.
jm

Skateboards you say...what about Hawk aka Tony Hawk...Ollie (first trick kids learn)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, First-light said:

Duke!

OK, well, it's my bedtime... but I just have to respond to this one.  Thank you, it's a cool name, and we did kick it around.  Briefly.  Very briefly.  You see, the thing is, I went to Carolina.  :/

• Haha 1

Didn't read all of the responses, but I vote Spudnick... Why, well Because we lost Spud this month.  

Congrats on the new pup.. watch him for a few days. A name will come to you.  

I had Spud for two weeks before I named him. Couldn't figure out a name.  One morning he did something, and I instinctively said what a "Spud"...  it fit his personality to a T.   

What a great looking pup.  I'm a little jealous. Been struggling with the loss, and the "want" to fill the void... 

• Like 1

Hang in there, mowin.  Their lives are lived in the span of a fraction or ours, but they teach us so much.  Get another one!  Spud would want that, you know.

We don't have many pics yet (it's hard to get the pup to be still long enough), but one more and I have to sign out.  This is pup and boy on the drive home from PA.  They bonded nicely.  

enhance

• Like 3